“THE BREAD! 😳”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The bread. THE bread. Made with light Estonian beer, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds - the most delicious bread I have ever eaten.

Buffalo mozzarella salad - so fresh but still packs a punch without overpowering the individual flavours. Super-creamy mozzarella!

Roasted chicken breast - expertly cooked, juicy but perfectly cooked-through. The passionfruit mayo made the dish very special indeed.

All this with excellent service! Such a warm welcome to Tallinn. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Write a ReviewReviews (1 626)

92 - 96 of 1 626 reviews

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Good cocktails, good food and good service to a very reasonable price. Would definetly come back next time in Tallin

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Very good food (we ate two-fish soups and salad with mozzarella). Not standard cooked. Very very taste. Very good, modern and cozy interior with a great view on the Church. And good waiter Sebastian who explained all that they cooked for us. Thanks for welcoming.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

How TripAdvisor can save you! Pootling around Tallin’s Old Town trying to avoid tourist traps, I tapped into the app and found Pegasus. Good choice it was too for a late lunch.

I had the chicken with Israeli couscous. The sauce it came with was rich and salty and the chicken was cooked perfectly. My partner opted for the cod which delivered with a tomato sauce. I think a hallmark of a good restaurant is a short menu with a long drinks menu and Pegasus definitely had this in spades. I had a nice Italian red to accompany my meal. Service was good humoured and friendly too.

Minor quibbles – ditch the carpet on the ground floor (it’s not the 1980s anymore!) and be careful not to overdo the veg. My cabbage was overly crispy to the point of being on the edge of burnt.

Nevertheless, a worthy stop for a decent bite to eat.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here - one vegetarian and one omnivore and we both ate very well. The atmosphere is relaxed. It’s a popular place - we tried to go first on a Saturday night but hadn’t booked and it was full. We went on a Sunday on the end and it was much quieter. The service was great and very friendly. Their homemade bread (made with beer) is amazing!