“Tasty”

Ranked #28 of 1 007 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: European, Russian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: KOLM SIBULAT (Three onions) - who are we actually? The idea to establish a second restaurant came from our two head chefs. They are true artists at their heart. Our first restaurant Moon has a very distinctive style of cooking and this sets too strict limits to the two creative souls in the kitchen. Many of the fascinating in style raw ingredients and new ideas are not suitable for the use in Russian cooking. This restricts their culinary horizons. Even a very patient and detailed artist gets bored while painting the sea every single day...So the guys came up with the Three Onions concept.
Reviewed 14 April 2016

The best part is the food. The atmosphere is fine but rather simple. The service is good but also simple. Here you can come for lunch or dinner with the people you know well. Menu is short but has variety and menu is changing. As I am vegetarian was dissappointed not to find anything for myself but the waitress brought me special menu for vegetarians - short but good enough. I asked if they have also a menu for children, yes, they have. :) I agree with some other viewers about bread and soups. :)

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We had dinner at this place. It is located rather far from the centre — a 30 minutes walk. The food served is nicely presented and tastes good, however the service was quite slow. The cocktails did not impress at all. I would probably give it another try in a year or so.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Bread here is the best I have ever tasted and main courses are awesome. Been there many times and will do that in future aswell.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Really charming restaurant with beautiful interior, so cozy. Their food is appealing and delicious, best soups I've ever had. Professional and friendly staff. Keeping it simple and casual, but still they do their best to leave the customer satisfied.
Witty name Kolm Sibulat, I love it!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Kaikin puolin 5/5 kokemus. :)

5/5 experience. Worth a visit :)
Food, drinks and service were all excellent.