My wife and I visited this place 25 February 2017. We ordered two traditional fisherman soup, garlic bread, strudel and two of mulled wine. In my soup portion was a fish bone, I accidentally choked her. I coughed, but the owner of the cafe did not pay attention to it. I was getting worse and we had to quickly leave that place. After that I had to turn into an ambulance, so they helped me to get the bone from my throat. In the ambulance I billed for the services in 317 euros. Now I consult with a lawyer to file a lawsuit against this terrible cafe. BE CAREFUL! NEVER COME IN THIS PLACE, IT CAN KILL YOU!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.