Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Absolutely Scrumptious Chocolates!

We were recommended to visit the Kalev Chocolate Shop which is in an imposing building in Tallinn... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2023
chrissieb94
Dorset, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great experience!

We booked the Marzipan making workshop at the Kalev location in the Rotterdam shopping district... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2023
jimmcney
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tallinn
from R 7 745,52
from R 3 363,19
from R 3 567,02
from R 917,23
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Nice chocolate shop in the commercial district of Rotterdam. There are chocolates of all types and for all tastes and ages. Worth stop by there.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

The Kalev chocolate shop has a wide variety of Kalev chocolates and candy. You can mix your own assortment from single packs and there are many gift options and souvenirs.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2015

A place you must stop at to pickup Kalev chocolates. Off the beaten path but once you find it you will enjoy everything they have in the shop. Nice gifts to take home. Delicious!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2015

The Estonian Chocolate factory Kalev invented their best Nordic flavour, white chocolate and blueberries already years ago, but recently also Finnish Fazer has copied their recipe.
The combination is addictive, once you have tasted it you will long for it again. Prices are better here than in the so called taxfree shops on Finnish boats, so stock up.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

My teen daughter and I participated in a Marzipan Workshop at Kalev, (as a Port Adventure with the Disney Magic cruise ship). It was such fun!

Our instructor was very patient and kind. She spoke wonderful English. The exercise of making marzipan is not difficult, but takes patience and a little skill. But it was quite a fun experience. Plus you get to sample Kalev treats!

After the Marzipan Workshop, we shopped in the store. Kalev has wonderful chocolates and candies. I had not heard of Kalev before this trip, but I'm a big fan now! I only wish I had purchased more chocolates and candies while were in the shop. My daughter & I ate all we purchased that day even before we got back to the States - and now I'd love to buy more, but they do not sell on-line. :-(

Kalev is a great shop, run by kind and helpful staff.