Visited for winter ,we book hotel because of location but it turns out that everything is nice including the food,breakfast big choice...rooms are clean toilets for good price is very good, you get more than expected,overall nice experience just a small tip for the receptionist,they need to be more helpfull...see you for summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel St. Barbara is centrally located within the walking distance of Tallinn Old Town, sightseeings and of course shopping centres. Our massive historical limestone walls conceal 53 spacious and well lit guestrooms with high ceilings and beautiful large windows. There are special rooms for people with allergies as well as those who prefer to travel with their beloved pets. Families are accommodated in very spacious family rooms which fit both extra beds for older children and baby cots. There is a mini-bar in the room at your service and wireless internet covering the entire hotel. We also have a guest computer at the reception if needed.We welcome you to our German-style restaurant, where we also have two chambers for business after-hours or private gatherings. Hotel guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet and parking in the hotel parking area. Hotel St. Barbara is also considered to be one of the most beautiful limestone buildings in Tallinn, designed by architect Bernhard and has a very interesting history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St. Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotell St. Barbara Hotel Tallinn
- Hotell St Barbara Tallinn