“Nice quick lunch in caffeteria”
Review of Fahle Restaurant

Fahle Restaurant
Ranked #272 of 1 015 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tasty pasta dishes and a wide choice of pies and cakes by Fahle bakers and confectionaries available. Freshly pressed juice or a cup of coffee.
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I had a quick lunch in cafeteria. Nice menu - I had difficulties to choose. I also opted for Pavlova and it was surprisingly good. The service was for Estonia surprisingly good but also fast! Good for value for money. If you happen to be in that area, very good choice.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Great spot that can easily accommodate big groups. Warm bread for the table, mushroom risotto was delicious. Spacious and modern, this was a great stop in Tallinn.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The food was quality, tasty, but menu itself was pretty simple. I even can't remember right now what I have eated there, but it was good. Other thing is staff. After I came in, nobody reacted, but they've seen me. I've took my coat off, seated at a table and only after 5 minutes waiter came. Almost the same happened after my business partner arrived. But overall it was a good business meal.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We had our dinner with 25 colleagues, ordered the group menu and absolutely everyone were pleased with the food and wine as well. Pay attention that in front of the restaurant the parking is for a fee and ask for assistant regarding the issue from the restaurant!

1  Thank Mari P
Erkki L, Owner at Fahle Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you, Dear Mari! It was our pleasure to serve you and make you happy. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

My reviews are my impressions from this year's Tallinn Restaurant Week that I shared in my Facebook album "Ignoran't review".
I don't know why I thought Fahle restoran & caffe was suppose to be uber-fancy place where you can only feel comfortable in fur and diamonds, but it turned out to be a lovely place with very nice atmosphere, great service and perfect food. We spent a nice and warm (hence the fireplace) evening with a friend and will definitely come back in future. The menu consisted of perfectly cooked classics.
1.Oven baked goat cheese with green lettuce (strawberries, melon, cherry tomatoes, roasted beets, tomato jam, herb oil): 5 out of 5
2.Delicate heteroclarias and crispy stir fry vegetables: it was simple but really good! 5 out of 5
3.Chocolate cake with berry sauce and cooling vanilla ice-cream: well, they could just call it what it is - a fondant :) One of the best I ever had: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

1  Thank Dimka D

Hello Dimka!

It was very uplifting to reed your feedback, we are extremely happy and feeling positive about your experience. See you soon!