“ Simple food, lazy staff, but pretty good overall”
Review of Fahle Restaurant

Fahle Restaurant
Ranked #296 of 1 014 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tasty pasta dishes and a wide choice of pies and cakes by Fahle bakers and confectionaries available. Freshly pressed juice or a cup of coffee.
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The food was quality, tasty, but menu itself was pretty simple. I even can't remember right now what I have eated there, but it was good. Other thing is staff. After I came in, nobody reacted, but they've seen me. I've took my coat off, seated at a table and only after 5 minutes waiter came. Almost the same happened after my business partner arrived. But overall it was a good business meal.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We had our dinner with 25 colleagues, ordered the group menu and absolutely everyone were pleased with the food and wine as well. Pay attention that in front of the restaurant the parking is for a fee and ask for assistant regarding the issue from the restaurant!

1  Thank Mari P
Erkki L, Owner at Fahle Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you, Dear Mari! It was our pleasure to serve you and make you happy. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

My reviews are my impressions from this year's Tallinn Restaurant Week that I shared in my Facebook album "Ignoran't review".
I don't know why I thought Fahle restoran & caffe was suppose to be uber-fancy place where you can only feel comfortable in fur and diamonds, but it turned out to be a lovely place with very nice atmosphere, great service and perfect food. We spent a nice and warm (hence the fireplace) evening with a friend and will definitely come back in future. The menu consisted of perfectly cooked classics.
1.Oven baked goat cheese with green lettuce (strawberries, melon, cherry tomatoes, roasted beets, tomato jam, herb oil): 5 out of 5
2.Delicate heteroclarias and crispy stir fry vegetables: it was simple but really good! 5 out of 5
3.Chocolate cake with berry sauce and cooling vanilla ice-cream: well, they could just call it what it is - a fondant :) One of the best I ever had: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

1  Thank Dimka D

Hello Dimka!

It was very uplifting to reed your feedback, we are extremely happy and feeling positive about your experience. See you soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Tables planning is good, neighbors don't bother at all. Service is excellent and food is as well. Portions are big :) there is also cafe separately.

1  Thank KatrinJ_est

Hello Katrin!

Thank you for the feedback, we do everything good for all the people and little bit more to satisfy business people. All the best and see you soon again in Fahle restaurant & caffe!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Not first time to visit this place. But unfortunately nothing have been changed. Service have to bee quite active to get attebtion even they were not alone and max 2-3 tables.
Make order coffee tastest (i order crema, but they bring me americano and saydd they dont make a crema) maybe i did not underdstand something but i thought the palce for clients and today min 50% of customers drinking Caffee Crema. The Omlet was salted and tastes not good, the fresh salat was under omlete and was wars, a bit strange taste.

2  Thank NORDICUM