All reviews old house two bedroom apartment great apartment great location washing machine main bedroom old town family apartment fully equipped kitchen the main square mulled wine top floor living area town hall square quiet area central location reception area
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived old house apartments 12 of us in three apartments ! First apartment for eight with sauna, there was a problem we could not have it. So a six a two and an additional lot of two twos all split up around the town not ideal. First one up 4 flights of stairs sleeping in a room with a gas boiler next to bed .... complained and refused that !!! Oh we will give you a room on second floor but we want 50 euros more .... I don’t think so ! Eventually agreed no extra money this was fine, but in my opinion overpriced and I was not expecting us to all be split up in different buildings so far from ideal. Would I stay with old house again .... NO

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chris f
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Had a very enjoyable stay at the Oldhouse Apartments to celebrate my Grilfriends birthday and enjoy the pre Christmas festivities. Stayed in a nice and cosey apartment on the top floor , right on the Old town square. An ideal base to explore this charming medieval town.
Only negative comment would be the boiler is close to the bed and might disturb a lite sleeper, but after a day's exploring and a few glasses of mulled wine we were not disturbed, otherwise being on the top floor it was nice and quite.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Stayed in a two bedroom apartment with my mom(74yrs) and my sister(52yrs) for a long weekend to get the Christmas vibe and just wine and dine. We got a top floor (4th floor) apartment overlooking the Christmas market and the whole town hall square. The building even had a tiny elevator which my mom found convenient when going up at least. Needless to say, it was the perfect location!
The apartment itself was spacious and very clean. Really nothing to put my finger on at all. Very nice service in the check in office located just around the corner from the apartment we stayed in. All in all a great stay, and I highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Charming and good value apartments to rent in the Old Town in Tallinn. Great alternative if you are going to Tallinn needing a base to work from as a lot more m2 than a normal hotel room. Would definitely go back...

1  Thank LowePD
Reviewed 27 November 2017

It was a wonderful stay at OldHouse Apartments! Rooms are spacious and clean. The staff was fantastic! We got complementary wine when we first arrived after a long travel day, which gave such a great first impression. They also let me leave my bags at reception area and called me a taxi to airport when I was ready to go. Minor complaints: 1. shower was accordion style with no place to hang it up 2. Our apt was near a pub and had thin walls so some nights were loud but only in my room not really the other room. But these complaints would not stop me from staying there again in future and I certainly do hope I make it back because Estonia is such a wonderful place to visit!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends