“Great”

Vapiano
Ranked #49 of 955 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome toVAPIANO! At VAPIANO you enjoy fresh pasta, pizza, antipasti, salad, risotto or our dolci in mediterranea natmosphere. Our Vapianisti prepare your favourite dish fresh in front of your eyes, especially for you. Extra meat, vegetarian or vegan, your personal preferences are respected during the preparation of the dish. Uncompromised freshness guarantees exceptional taste!
England, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Had a great margherita pizza for about €5 (cheap!). Desserts nice too. Modern decor and very clean. You have to queue for pasta or pizza, no-one at pizza queue luckily! They give you a buzzer so you can sit down until your food's ready. You also swipe a card every time you order and pay at the end. Really nice place which I'd go to again definitely

1 Thank Traveller6265

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Not so convincing this time”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've eaten in Vapiano chain in several countries now but in Tallinn was my 1st. Ordered the Rocket and Parmesan salad €5 and prawns extra (payed €2.30 for 5 prawns) quite pricey in my opinion.The salad came crammed inside a bowl slightly bigger than a cup,couldn't even eat properly; the bonus point was that it had lots of parmesan.
Payed in total €7.30 for a tinny salad (not happy) but this Vapiano is super central in Solaris shopping.
Will return to Vapiano because I really like the brand but not to this one and for those who are looking for really proper Italian, look away.
Estonian customer service once more was average on top of it all, which makes it just an OK restaurant.

“The best salad ever”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Very cozy restaurant and very friendly staff.
Definitely you have to try insalata mista with small chicken pieces

Helsinki, Finland
“No service with average pasta”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I didn't know the service consept of Vapiano when i visited the restaurant in Tallin. I didn't expect that half of the time, half an hour, i'm in the restaurant I need to stand in a line and wait. I would rather spend the time chatting with my friends in the table.

The pasta we had was ok, nothing special, even though I had the seasonal special. My son was happy about his pizza, but he had his pizza we all others have had our pastas eaten.

I prefer service! or at least good food.

barcelona
“pizza shouldn't have anything cold on it”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

i went to vapiano because I've already been at their restaurant in london. i ordered a bruchetta pizza. when i put the pizza in my mouth i was shocked to realize it was cold, not only not warm or hot, but fridge-cold.
I must admit I didn't expect the ingredients to be added on the pizza after it had been in the oven, but at 4ºC outside in the streets, I would have thought they would at least be room temperature if not a bit warm.

Visited April 2014