“A place to go again!”

Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar
Ranked #38 of 1 008 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Babulja is a new cafe-cocktail bar located in Tallinn Old Town. With one of a kind atmosphere, Babulja offers the best blinis and fresh homemade pastries. House infused vodkas & original cocktails available. The place is open for late breakfast and evenings. On the second floor we have a restaurant as well. Babulja means grandmother in Russian.
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Went there with my bud to eat and have a drink. Cozy atmosphere and lovely service. Had a stake there, the meat was juicy and fell right off the bones. For desert the pliins where a good match. Serviced by a shiny girl Kersti who answered our every question and where very helpful. I will eat a nice dinner there, next time around.

Babulja K, Manager at Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Thomas

Thank You for Your kind words! It is great to hear that You enjoyed our drinks and dishes. We will make sure to forward Your good words to Kersti.

We are looking forward to see You here again, hopefully it will happen soon!

Best wishes

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great place where to eat lunch. Fast and lovely service and great shout-out to the cooks - they are doing a great job! If there's a sunny weather you can sit outside and I assure you that it's really hard to go back to work :) My new favourite lunch place!

Babulja K, Public Relations Manager at Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear EndlessJK!

Thank You so much for Your feedback! It means a lot to us!

We'll make sure to forward Your compliments to our cooks and we are truly looking forward to see You back here again soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2017

What a lovely experience my husband, daughter and l had at Babulja. We were special guests by one of the owners who invited us to have a meal there on the house. A great service from Aleksandra and Lucy, made us feel so welcome and always with a smile. The food was excellent with gorgeous flavours. We were seated outside and when they saw l was getting cold they put the heaters on and offered me blankets in order to stay warm. Something that l had seen before. I look forward to eating there again.

Babulja K, Public Relations Manager at Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Carol T!

Thank You for Your review! We are more than glad to hear that You enjoyed Your staying! We'll make sure to notice Aleksandra, Lucy and our chefs about Your feedback and this will make their smiles even bigger and brighter, for sure!

We are truly looking forward to see You back here again soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We really liked the food at Babulja Cafe,specially blinis.Thanks to Lucy we had a really fun evening!

Coming back soon!

Babulja, Public Relations Manager at Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hello Maire

We are more than glad that You enjoyed Your time here at Babulja and we are looking forward to see You again!

Best regards

Babulja Family

Reviewed 30 April 2017

In short time I have visited this place already twice. First with a friend and second time with my husband. When I was first time there I tried blinis and I fell love with them. They were so fluffy and tasty. So far I have tried them with mushrooms and caviar. There are more options, cant wait to try them all! Interior is great, stuff was friendly and helpful.

Babulja K, Public Relations Manager at Babulja Kohvik-Kokteilibaar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hello Liisi

We are very happy to hear that You have visited us twice and loved the blinis here at Babulja cafe. Hope to see You here soon again.

Best regards