“Dogfriendly”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed in a B&B very close and passed the cozy several times. It was always full, most guest looked like locals and the food looked good, too. So we reserved a table for the next evening. They had a nice wine selection so we ordered a bottle, which was good. We ordered our food, and also that was good.
But then I noticed on another table a party of three people, that sat all of their plates down to floor for their dog to lick them clean. When I pointed that out to our waitress, she snapped at me: Well, we are dog friendly!
So, if you like to eat out of a dog tray, go ahead.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We sat outside on the street tables - quite a busy road - but interesting seeing the chauffeurs drive past with their passengers from the Presidents Palace. Service was friendly and food was good and beautifully presented. Interior was modern and looked nice. Place was full of locals eating lunch.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The environment is cozy, service is competent, prices are good and menu is interesting. In summer there are nice tables on the side walk, which helps enjoy the days.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Very good breakfast and drinks, extremely nice and funny staff! Well worth a visit, especially for the breakfast sandwhiches.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I come here very very often. Every time when I am in Vilnius I have to visit cozy. The food is very good and the place is cozy. I like the lounge music they are playing. Also personnel is always friendly.