“Relaxing Restaurant with Good Food”
Review of Uzupio picerija

Uzupio picerija
Ranked #64 of 939 Restaurants in Vilnius
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a friendly restaurant with a relaxed feel. We were a party of six who enjoyed the generous portions here. The pace of eating was unhurried. The different sharing boards were great as starters. The pizzas were generous. The pasta dishes were a little smaller. The halibut was nice. The ice cream puddings were good. It was all very good value. Enjoyed our evening!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Pasta and pizza very were well prepared and the products were fresh. Traditional pasta alla carbonara was delicious! We also found staff quite friendly. Crowded! But i guess it tells only how popular the place is.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

A nice place to sit outside, whether permitting.
I usually call here every time need a pizza takeaway. Margherita is good.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I went to have lunch on my first day in Vilnius and I loved it so much that I came back the day after for dinner. The crepes are fantastic, the pizza is great, and the restaurant is cozy.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We visit this place probably once in a week. It is truly the best pizzas in Vilnius, we haven’t had a chance to taste more delicious pizzas anywhere in Vilnius.

However, I would say the taste is very very close to Naples pizza!

Recommend!!!