“Delicious Food”

p&m Pramogu Namai - Pukas ir Mole
Ranked #120 of 168 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: p&m Pramogu Namai (Eng. Entertainment House) offers highest quality Italian pizzas baked in traditional authentic Italian Valoriani Verace oven and other healthy European food. The restaurant is kid-friendly and lots of family activities happen there, too. Hamster Pukas & piggy Molly are two original characters of Pramogu Namai, who take care of kids while their parents are eating.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

i was visiting Palanga, Lithuania with my friends and we decided to explore Klaipeda a little bit, too. This place popped in google maps nearby places recommendations and looked nice. The weather was great so why not to take the pizza away? Pramogu Namai offers takeaway food, too, and the chef was nice to recommend us some nice places nearby to explore and enjoy our pizza at. It was amazing that we did not need to wait long for our pizza even though there were quite a number of people at the restaurant. The pizza was prepared and baked in front of our eyes, we were able to see everything while sitting at the bar. The chef said their oven is traditional Italian one and it is a big deal in there. The whole process took about three minutes and the food was ready! Amazing. The only mistake we made was ordering too much food because we did not expect such big portions and so filling food for such low prices. But it is nice that Pramogu Namai gives you boxes to bring your leftovers home if you want to. The pizza is best eaten hot straight outta oven, but it still tastes good when cold. And the pizza pad does not get dry and sear after leaving it out for a while. Great experience, hope to come back here some time again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked the outside garden at the restaurant terrace. They are growing tomato, lettuce and some other garden plants to teach the kids about the healthy food and how it is made (the waitress told me they do not use those plants for their kitchen food though. I would have liked some fresh juicy natural vegetables on my plate though :D )

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was visiting Lithuania with my family. We have two active kids and it is always a problem to find a good place to eat for all of us. Kids are mostly quite picky on food at restaurants and also need so much attention, so sometimes it happens our own food gets cold while taking care of the kids. So we accidentally came to this place as have heard that this was some kind of a "kid-friendly" restaurant. The food was really good (we had vegetarian pizza and salmon steak), kids were enjoying their toys which came with the food from the kids menu. There are two spaces for kids to play, climb, do crafts and stuff, also there is a huge bouncy trampoline in the terrace. The best part is, we were able to eat with no disturbance because the kids were taken care of some kind of original puppet character at Pramogu Namai (if I remember correctly, hamster Pookas or something...) The worst part of this experience was telling the kids we have to go as they weren't OK with that

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Really delicious food and also I liked the fact that it is made from healthy products. Even the pizzas and burgers are healthy-made! I ate a really delicious pie and the chef said it was baked in the pizza oven. That's quite interesting. The place was full of kids as some kind of event was happening at that time. Everyone was having fun. Really nice place to eat except if you are expecting for a calm and silent romantic dinner - it might not be as you expected.

1  Thank Romas M