US$88
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$88
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$94
All reviewsshort walk from the town centrean overnight stayone nighta great stayfree parkingtwo nightswonderful hotelincluded breakfastevery morningwelcome drinkkitchenettesaunatelevisioncityluggagevinebath
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We crossed through Slovakia on our way to Budapest from Poland after crossing the Polish Tatras Mountains around Zakopane. Kosice was an unexpected jewel for an overnight stay.
The City Residence Apartment Hotel was cool and comfortable after our trip in temperatures of 38 degrees. There was complimentary wine, martini and fruit. A very friendly reception. Free parking for the hotel across the road.
The apartment was spacious and well appointed.
The town centre was a jewel and well worth seeing. We enjoyed a great night for dinner, drinks and walk around the town centre.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary C
RESIDENCE18, Generálny riaditeľ at City Residence Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Gary C.,
Thank you for your kind review not only for Hotel City Residence, but also for our beautiful city Kosice, we are so glad that you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed in one of the loft apartments for two nights recently. The hotel is situated a short walk from the town centre in Kosice. There is free parking available for guests across the road. The staff we met were all very friendly. On our arrival we were greeted by a friendly young woman who helped us carry our luggage up the stairs and showed us around the apartment. The loft apartment was up quite a lot of stairs so wouldn't suit anyone with mobility problems. The apartment was clean and very comfortable with a king size bed. My friend made use of the sauna and was going to use the jacuzzi but when the jets were turned on they released lots of bits of dirt so that put him off. Breakfasts are served in your apartment or in the courtyard downstairs - the day before you select what you want from the menu. I had a very fresh Greek salad each day which was nice - I can't eat gluten and I requested gluten free bread when I booked, it wasn't available the first day but it was on the second. Free wifi was available and was good. Due to personal experience I'm aware of fire risk when I stay anywhere and I was a little surprised that the apartment didn't have smoke detectors which I would have expected.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jenny W.,
Thank you for sharing your positive exprieneces with other travellers. I can assure you, that we have smoke detectors on every floor and also in every appartment, safety is very important for us as we are historical buliding, protected by The Monuments boards of the Slovak Republic. We are sorry for jaccuzzi problems, we had some technical problems with pipes, which are now thankly solved, so I hope next time, you will be sattisfied with our services. We will do our utmost to make your stay unforgetable.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Every single time I am going to visit Kosice I am booking this hotel. The apartments are spacious, clean and well equipped. The staff is beyond perfect, simply superb. Food is always delicious. It is located close to the city center, walking distance. I don't have a single negative thing to point out as this us the best accommodation in Kosice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Veronika,
Thank you for your amazing words, it is always pleasure to have you here as our guest. We are looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

City Residence was the perfect place to stay in Kosice. We wanted a hotel that was close to the city center, had free parking and included breakfast. The reviews I looked at on Trip Advisor prior to booking made my choice easy. The breakfast menu was amazing. We wanted a good breakfast to start our day before we went out exploring. We had it delivered every morning. We sat and enjoyed breakfast while planning out our day. The staff was excellent. They were available for questions and service whenever we needed it. Our suite was large and had a spa, jacuzzi tub, stand alone shower, kitchenette and spacious living room. Could not have been more pleased. Thanks to the staff for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have stayed in many hotels, small and big, from 0 to 5 stars.
This stay was one of my best experience as a guest. The service was excellent and exceeding my expectations.
• Hotel booked a taxi for me when arriving at the airport, to make it easier for me.
• I arrived during the night and the receptionist stayed to welcome me
• I was offered a welcome drink
• My breakfast was prepared and brought to my room exactly as requested.
• I had to travel long distances by taxi and the receptionist managed to find a good deal for me to save money.
• I left very early morning so no check out was possible, but hotel prepared my breakfast and help me with checking out prior to my departure.
All staff was very friendly, very warm, and professionals. Even in 5 stars hotels, that type of services is lacking or reserved for VIPs guests only. I thank all the staff, and management for such a good quality service throughout my stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business