See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Hotel Muza is located about 10-15 minutes drive from the center, so if you like staying in walking distance from the main attractions, it's not your hotel. The rooms (rather apartments) are spacious (20-40 m2), comfortable enough, but for my taste they're poorly decorated. I liked the idea to dedicate each room to muses, but my apartment (Greta) felt a little "empty", I missed the curtain, or something else what makes the place warm and friendly. I would put a coffee and tea maker (and perhaps mikrowave) in the rooms as well. Some rooms come with balconies, but the surroundings are not too nice, busy street, blocks of flats, and across the street there is Kosice's one of the oldest shopping mall (Carefour). The bathroom was quite oke, good shower, heated floor, shower gel and soap dispenser, they give shampoo and bathrobe as well.
The bedroom was little noisy (traffic), and wasn't dark enough, blackout curtain would be nice, it "dresses" the room too, what it needs, because it felt too severe.
I haven't tried the restaurant.
The staff only speaks Slovak, it's quite usual in Slovakian hotels.
Free wifi and free onsite parking.
Taking it all round I had no serious problems, only minor things, and recommend this hotel, especially for solo travellers, couples/friends, for tourists it's not the best.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business