“Good good, over priced”

Hacienda Bar & Grill
Ranked #507 of 1 373 Restaurants in Bratislava
Description: We are happy to welcome you to our HACIENDA. We will try to make your visit comfortable and we hope you enjoy our food and atmosphere. The dishes that we have in the menu are largely based on the original Mexican recipes. We use high quality, fresh ingredients. Some of our essential ingredients are imported directly from Mexico.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious but you don’t get a lot for what you pay for. The portions are small and for two mains we paid €42 which left us both feeling as if we just had a starter.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

cold food. long waiting. bad service. DONT GO THERE.
5 people. 4 burger, 1 duck breast. the restaurant was quite empty, nevertheless it took 45 min till we got the burgers. burgers and fries were totally cold. we returned it, they obviously just mikrowaved it. then finally also the duck was served. it was also not really hot. but as I was starving and enerved. so I just ate it. when we asked for the bill, it took again 15 min till we could pay. NEVER AGAIN

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went here twice and for beer is good especially when they have live music, we didn’t eat but what we saw looked typical burgers and chips type food with large portions

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was so hungry, it was midnight during the week and I was so lucky to find this place opened and still serving food. I had no expectations for that hour but it exceeded my expectation. I had some pork steak very well seasoned and cooked, salad and a hot wine. All was very good and for a decent price. I left full and happy :))

Reviewed 25 February 2018

location is in the heart of city centre and i believe its a former bodega. They dont really care about interior, unfortunately. Quality of drinks is ok, we had beers and they were ok. but to be honest, when we were there i just felt this is the end. Cant really recommend this place. unfortunately, despite the fact that there is bigger potential.