Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Miklos Meyer helps you take stunning photos of Budapest at night. He is an accomplished... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Destination323991
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
If you like photography, I HIGHLY recommend it!

I had the photo tour with Miklos on the last day that I was in Budapest. The only thing I regret is... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
LuvtoTravel_979
Boston, MA

All reviews night photography food tour camera settings professional photographer great shots amazing photos photography skills photo spots perfect spots long exposure photo guide photo walk enjoy photography shutter speed signed up photo shoot highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had good time exploring the city and photo spots. It becomes quick and easy when one roams around with a local guy. Miklós is a committed guy and he also gave us some tips for food tasting etc. Overall, it was a nice experience.

1  Thank Priyanka D
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great photography tour! Miklos was a great host and a generous one! He made sure we get the best photos possible. On the way back to my hotel he offered me a metro ticket! Budapest is a beautiful city and this experience made it much better!!

1  Thank George K
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Found this tour on another web site and, after reading reviews here, decided to give it a try. Myklos was quick to respond, very accommodating, and easy to work with. He met us at our hotel and offer went! He is very knowledgeable as a guide and can answer most any question you might have about the area. He's also a very knowledgeable photographer and was able to teach me smite new things about my own camera. A great experience and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I did a night photo tour with Miklos, and it was well worth it. He takes you to the right spots and also gives you technical advice to get the best pictures. He is friendly, personable, and enthusiastic. I am generally adept with camera settings, but still was able to learn a few new tips.
You could potentially do this trip on your own; he has a website that tells you where to go to get the best pictures. But I did not want to navigate an unfamiliar city by myself at night.
Getting a picture of the parliament dead center may be problematic - boats are often moored in the way. Miklos showed me where I needed to be to get those pics. I went back by myself the next day soon after sunset, and there were two boats moored! But they did leave after ~30 minutes and I got my picture.
Getting great pics needs good equipment too and I am not sure this would be worth it for someone whose preferred camera is a smartphone, you may be better off spending the money on an evening dinner / drinks cruise (which I recommend everyone do anyway).

1  Thank Bostoncard
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Taking a photo tour with Miklos was the best travel experience I had. I’ve taken several other photo tours and they fall far short of my experience with Miklos. I learned so much about taking photos without feeling inadequate. I’m just a rank amateur but feel much more educated now. He was able to assist me with my mirrorless camera even though he doesn’t own one. I showed my photos to other trip guests and they all loved it.

Here’s two such photos.