“ Very original concept ”
Review of Warmup Bar

Warmup Bar
Ranked #15 of 239 Nightlife in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: WarmUp is a cocktail bar that serves personalized and molecular drinks. We offer a range of the highest quality alcohols. EVERY NIGHT STARTS WITH A WARMUP.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice bar. Bartender comes to you and asks you for your favourite spirits, flavours and makes an original cocktail on the spot. Most turned out to be very good.

Something novel. Worth trying.

All reviews
"masterpiece"
"huf"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant bar, you say what you like and they make something for you! The cucumber water is a nice touch....

If going on a weekend, I recommend booing a table as the bar is small and no standing (so keeps it relaxed!)...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited a few of the cocktail bars in budapest and this was the best. There was no menu we just told them want we wanted and they made them up. We also just explained what flavours we enjoyed and they made up some amazing concoctions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is amazing. I visited here during my trip in Budapest and I had such a good night. The staff were super friendly, helpful and funny. I met some really interesting people whilst visiting here too. The music is great and the atmosphere is lively. I also love how you don't get much of a clue of what you're drinking, they all just taste absolutely delicious! Can get pricey quite quickly and not the cheapest place to drink in Budapest but I'd definitely recommend it none the less!