“Awesome Place to Stay in Budapest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
The J
“Awesome Place to Stay in Budapest”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Location, location and yes location. We walk to Parliament, restaurants, open market and sites. The metro is also very close. The apartment is Gorgeous and new. Well maintained with everything you would need or could think of for a holiday. The place is wonderful! The owner is great, she helped get us settled in and provided very great information on how to get around and where we could go. If you are going to visit Budapest, I would stay here verses a hotel. What a wonderful experience and in no small part to the owner and the place we stayed. I will be going back to Budapest and hope the apartment is available. I would very highly recommend this apartment and the owner's suggestions on places and restaurants. She is spot on with both and so well organized that we did not need or want for anything more..

Liked best: Amenities, location and the support of the Owner
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Dec 2016
Becky and Jim, thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was a real pleasure to host you. I very much appreciate the way you took care of my apartment. I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely gorgeous apartment!”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

If your considering this rental, don't pass it by! The location is central to everything and the neighborhood is very safe. The apartment is stunning, immaculate and quiet. My husband and I had a magnificent vacation in Budapest. Dora is very helpful with everything and arranged for private tours, dinner reservations and transportation to and from the airport. I simply can't say enough good things about the rental and the owner. Book it now and enjoy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the owner.
Liked least: I have nothing negative to say about this rental
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
22 Nov 2016
Sally and Tom, It was an absolute pleasure to have you in my apartment. You were the perfect guests. I was so amazed how spotlessly clean you left the apartment. I was also delighted to learn that my recommendations met your expectations and you had a wonderful time in our beautiful city. I sincerely hope that I will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The perfect apartment in Budapest”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I traveled to Budapest with my brother for an extended weekend. We very highly surprised with both the apartment and the service given to us by Dora. The apartment is as beautiful as the pictures show, clean and situated in a quiet, safe and central part of Budapest. Everything worth visiting are in walking distance from the apartment. The icing on the cake, however, was the service and help given to us by Dora. If we had asked her to drive us to Rome, she probably would. She helped us with all the reservations and gave us helpful advice on what to visit and explore. If there was something wrong with the apartment she would be there within short time. She also spent two hours guiding us through the city the day we arrived. All this with a smile.

This is the perfect apartment for a stay in Budapest, and I hope the apartment is free the next time I travel there. Highly recommended by both me and my brother!

Liked best: Meeting Dora
Liked least: Leaving Dora
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Sep 2016
Vidar, thank you for your kind review, it was a real pleasure to host you. I truly appreciate the way you took care of my apartment. You were the perfect guests and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the future.
TedandJoh...
Tacoma, Washington
“Perfect All Around”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The Space: The apartment is just as beautiful as the pictures show and the owners have spared no expense in remodeling it to perfection. Incredible attention to detail and high end designer touches and functions. So impressed with how quiet the apartment was and how great the air conditioning worked.
The Location: 2 blocks from Parliament building with wonderful restaurants, grocery stores and metro just a few blocks away. Really felt like we were living in a homey, safe neighborhood there. And just one block from the Danube!
The Host: Dora is an outstanding host! Not only did she ensure the apartment was in perfect shape, she also brought over a few staples to get us started and a bottle of Hungarian wine. She took the time to walk us through all the details about the house worked and even took us on a walk to point out the metro, stores and restaurants nearby. Dora was very helpful in making restaurant reservations, taxis to the airport and even booked a massage for us. We have never known such a friendly and helpful host so committed to ensuring her guests have everything they need.
All in all, we would immediately think of Dora next time we plan a trip to Budapest and highly recommend this apartment to all our friends. I don't throw the word "perfect" around lightly but this comes pretty close to nailing it.

Friends getaway
6 Sep 2016
Ted and John, thank you so much for your wonderful words. It was an absolute pleasure to have you all. I am so happy that you had a fabulous time in our beautiful city and you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. You were amazing guests and I greatly appreciate the way you took care of my apartment. I look forward to hosting you again next time you return to Budapest.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location, stunning very modern apartmen, spotlessly clean, excellent host
Liked least: None!
Travelling group: Friends
6 Jul 2016
Toshiko, thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review. It was a real pleasure to host you and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I truly appreciate the way you took care of my apartment. You were the perfect guests and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing