Balance Home
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Apartment Vaci(Budapest)
View Hotel
All reviewsdanube riveramazing locationmain attractionsstayed for nightsbasinshowerbedcityreceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I loved the hotel it's near to everything and has an amazing view.
The staff is so friendly and the rooms are so clean however the basin and the shower is the middle of the room but I definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I grabbed a room at Balance Home last minute at about £40 for me and my partner. We weren't expecting much at this price and as it's in a great location we were really thinking it might be quite budget to be so low in price. We were pleasantly surprised. The man messaged and called with directions and check in time, offered to help with bags and asked if we wanted a drink on arrival. Very friendly. The room is quite basic but the air conditioning is great and the rooms are clean and tidy. It feels very safe and seems to be such great value for money. Only complaint I could even come close to making is that the bed is a little solid. Otherwise I would recommend highly!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed for 1 night in June. The room was very well presented, with a fantastic view of the Danube. Included a tasty continental breakfast.

Staff were very helpful, allowed us to store bags after checkout so we were free to roam the city before flying home, and even printed off our e-boarding passes!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

First of all i would like to give a big thanks to Vera for her kindness, generosity and professionalism i myself worked as a receptionist and i still work in the hotel business and i am happy to tell you guys that this hotel is perefect for a nice couple getaway, the room is big, well decorated and the shower is modern, relaxing and of course romantic as it is inside the room, you will find a little touch from the hotel as they always leave something special, we found chocolate, meringue and biscuits in the room plus i told vera about my partner's birthday and she was happy to offer me a bottle of sweet wine ♡ she was always in contact and when we checked in she gave us all the information needed about the city. I recommend this place!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Located in an old building, pretty difficult to find among the other apartments. The room "without window" has only a bed and a tiny cupboard with TV on top. No chairs, no table. You have to sit on the floor if you want to use your laptop. Everything looks like a pathetic improvisation. Although the hostess is very kind and accommodating the "hotel" is creepy and weird.

Room Tip: No way! I will never recommend such a "hotel".
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business