Reviews (1 941)
1 941 results
1 610
1 610
All reviews costes downtown chain bridge beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant costes restaurant pillow menu the river nespresso machine rooms face upgraded to a suite quiet side street complimentary water st stephen's basilica would highly recommend this hotel within walking distance bottle of champagne standard room
38 - 43 of 1 941 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate mine and my husband's birthday. The hotel is in a great location, only a few minutes from the Basilica and main shopping streets but also a few minutes from the River and Chain Bridge, so easy and quick access over to Buda and the Castle too. Its on a quiet street too though so absolutely ideal.

The entrance and reception area really are beautiful, a lovely place to arrive to and great way to start our weekend. Rooms were much the same, lovely big comfy bed, nice sofa and small desk area. Bathrooms all new, spotless with a great shower. They left a little spa pack in the room, a bag with slippers and towels in but we sadly didn't have time to check out the sauna etc in the hotel. But these proved great for when we visited the thermal baths as just took with us.

We ate in the restaurant and lunch time when we arrived and had a lovely meal, but didn't try the breakfast.

We had prosecco and chocolates left in our room as I had let the hotel know we were arriving on my husbands birthday, so that was a nice touch too. All the staff we dealt with were really helpful and polite.

I think its an excellent hotel, and really reasonably priced for the standard. Cant recommend enough and we would definitely stay there again if we returned.

2  Thank jaderumsey
Peter_Vezekenyi, Ügyvezető igazgató at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jaderumsey,

Let me express my greatest aapreciation for you for staying at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for sharing your very positive thoughts about it.

It feels fantastic that you were amazed by our breathtakingly beautiful entrance, lobby area and by your luxurious hotel room satisfying all needs and comfort. It gives me great pleasure that you decided to visit the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant and you did not regret your choice.
Further on, I am grateful for you for appreciating the kindness and courtesy of our staff, it was really our pleasure to serve you and please you with our small birthday surprise.
Last, but not least it is wonderful that you found our hotel to be an excellent choice in price value ratio too.

Thanks again for your kind recommendation, please do not hesitate to return for another lovely stay to us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautifully appointed hotel, this is a great location to walk to all the places you will want to visit. It’s on a quiet street, not far from beautiful St. Stephens Basilica, and many restaurants. We particularly enjoyed the spa, wonderful to use the hot tub and sauna after a day of touring. Guess services were very helpful and courteous. The included breakfast is the best we have ever had, order your hot choices from waiters and choose your cold selection from buffet...delicious! This hotel is like all of Budapest, truly a grand city!

Room tip: Convenient to stay on the level with the spa!
1  Thank carol16th

Dear carol16th,

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback you shared about your Prestige Hotel Budapest experience with the online community.

I cannot be happier than to see that your overall stay was impeccable and that we managed to leave a good impression in you. I am delighted that you found the delicious, top-quality breakfast served in Costes Downtown Restauarant to be outstanding. Further on, it is always delightful to learn if our guests can take advantage of being pampered at our Relax Room after a pleasantly tiring day spent with visiting our capital’s beautiful sights.

It is nice of you to recommend us for Tripadvisor readers, hope to have an opportunity to meet and serve you again soon!

All my best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Prestige Hotel for 6 nights. Everything was perfect. Our room was clean and very comfortable. We had breakfast included in our stay and loved the restaurant. The location is ideal. We could walk everywhere. Many great restaurants and a beautiful plaza only 1-2 minutes away. The room rate was very reasonable for the quality of the hotel and food. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Paul D,

Thanks a million for choosing to stay with us and for expressing your satisfaction about our Prestige Hotel Budapest.

It is superb to hear that our hotel and the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant perfectly won your pleasure. I am glad that you loved our luxurious and cozy rooms and appreciated our advantageous location. Further on, it sounds great that you found our hotel to be a good deal in price value ratio.

Finally, your generous Tripadvisor review is highly appreciated and we hope to be at your service again during your following trip to Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best thing about the Prestige Hotel is the price. It really is an affordable luxury hotel in an excellent location. I'd recommend it to anyone who is visiting the city. The staff are great but we did have one or two discrepancies throughout our stay.

We had no hot water on one of the mornings (which the staff did write an apology letter for) but it was just a bit frustrating, there was a fake fingernail on the floor of the hotel room when we arrived (it was later removed) and we were disturbed really early by a cleaner on our last morning (who even comes in to clean a hotel room at 8:45?!).

Apart from that, I found the staff to be really helpful and polite and the hotel really is amazing and decadent. I would 100% stay here again.

Dear BenR1329,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay in our Prestige Hotel Budapest and for sharing your sincere opinion about it.

On the one hand, I am truly happy to learn from your feedback that your overall stay was a nice experience and you would definitely return to us. Thank you for appreciating our staffs’ helpful and hospitable attitude, they are always at our guests’ disposal.

On the other hand, please accept my deepest apology for the inconveniences encountered regarding the cleanliness. Please rest assured that every words you say, we take seriously and we will make the appropriate steps to avoid similar cases.

Thank you for supporting and recommending us for other travelers, it would be a real pleasure to welcoming you back in the not so distant future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Prestige Hotel is a perfect boutique hotel!
We enjoyed every moment. Beautiful and luxurious rooms, we felt like kings. We came to celebrate my birthday and made a surprise in the room with desserts.
Breakfast was very tasty. The employees were courteous and nice.
The hotel is centrally located, very close to Parliament, and every other location has a convenient 10-minute walk. Beautiful Budapest, where we were also engaged. We warmly recommend this charming hotel that we loved so much.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear lirazs1988,

Please allow me to express my great thankfulness for taking your precious time to share your praising comments about your Prestige Hotel Budapest experience with Tripadvisor readers.

Your satisfaction is the greatest reward for our team who do their best day by day to help make our guests’ holiday perfect and memorable. I am pleased that we managed to live up to all your expectations.
Many thanks for highlighting our gorgeous rooms and ideal location near to many must-see sights. Lastly, it is wonderful that you loved the top-quality breakfast taken in the Michelin starred Costes Downtown Restaurant.

Thanks again for recommending our property to anyone visiting Budapest. It would be our pleasure to have you back again in the near future!