NH Budapest City(Budapest)
US$99
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$104
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$176
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$196
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$284
US$213
InterContinental
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$422/night.

Budapest Panorama Central(Budapest)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Priceline
US$199
US$171
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$685
US$553
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 738)
1 738 results
1 429
1 429
All reviewscostes downtownchain bridgebeautiful hotelmichelin star restaurantcostes restaurantpillow menuthe rivernespresso machinerooms facecomplimentary waterupgraded to a suitestephen's basilicaquiet side streetbottle of champagnethe hotel stafffree upgradewould highly recommend this hotel
30 - 35 of 1 738 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was cleanand nicely furnished. The bed was very very comfortable and the pillows excellent. The shower was good and the bathroom was nice. The staff was professionak and helpful. One of the most Hotel where i have been in my life. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Miklos_Gaal, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear tours d,

Please let me begin with thanking you for the amazing review you shared with us. I cannot be happier with the fact our hotel was such a prefect fit to you. Our staff will be thrilled reading you praising words about their work.
On behalf of our entire team, we are looking forward to meeting you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Prestige Hotel Budapest is located within walking distance of Budapest's most famous bridge that leads to the main sights such as Fisherman's Bastion and Saint Matthias Church on the Buda side of the river. It is also located just a couple of blocks from St. Stephan's Basilica, the pedestrian zone, and many restaurants. The room and hotel were gorgeous and luxurious. The price seemed reasonable based on the high quality. We did not have breakfast included in the cost of our room nor a view from our room. We did have breakfast at the hotel one morning, which was expensive compared to restaurants outside.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdventurousA
Miklos_Gaal, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AdventurousA,
First and foremost, thank you very much for taking your time on writing us a detailed review. It felt so nice that you appreciated the good location of the hotel, it is very easy to get to any point of Budapest from here. We would like to thank you very much for your appreciative words concerning the luxurious room. We do hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Presige is a boutique style 4 star plus hotel perfectly situated in a quiet street in the middle of the city just a couple of minutes'walk to St Stephens Basilica and the Chain Bridge.
You enter through a spacious and bright gold lobby where you will find the friendly front desk staff who are very gòod.  We had a wonderfully spacious executive room decorated in rich gold and blues.  The shower was lovely as was the lovely full size aloe body wash which was lovely on the skin.   Furthermore on our first night in Budapest we both woke up refreshed and feeling fabulous after the most amazing sleep which we both thought felt almost weightless ... a rare thing for me especially but apparently it is all thanks to the magical touch of hungarian goose down pillows and duvets ... they do have other options if you are allergic but if not id highly recommend them
If you're ordering room service try a little Hungarian Sauvignon Blanc ... it's quite spicy but very light and lovely with a salad. And as for breakfast i highly recommend the smoked salmon blinis with caviar .. crisp on the outside and fluffy in the middle and delicious with smoked salmon ... furthermore with a freshly squeezed juice and coffee it was really quite well priced and worth every penny.  Unfortunately we only got to enjoy a very short  but very enjoyable stay on this occasion but i would certainly recommend for business or leisure travellers couples or singles and im just kicking myself i never went up to the roof as i cant substantiate it but i have heard its got amazing views but thats a good reason to return ;-)

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank LizmacLondon

Dear LizmacLondon,
Let us first express my heartfelt gratitude for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest. We are so delighted to learn from you that you were very satisfied with the room allocated for you, we hope you enjoyed the perfect relaxation. We can’t imagine a greater compliment then recommending us to others. It is always heart-warming to see visitors who leave us with a pleased opinion, we work for these moments! We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Prestige Hotel is close to the river and a short walk from most historical destinations.
It is also relatively close to the bus stop for the hop on hop off bus.

We had a top floor room with a window into the inner courtyard. It was beautifully decorated although on the small side, yet very comfortable.
The bathroom consisted of a shower, toilet and basin.

We didn't eat at the Michelin restaurant for dinner or lunch although breakfast is served there too.
The breakfast has everything one could want and also included a glass of Hungarian Methode Classic sparkling wine.

All staff members were friendly and helpful and greeted one with a smile!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LesleyJM2014

Dear LesleyJM2014,
Let me first express my heartfelt gratitude for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest.
To begin with, I am pleased with the fact that the location was absolutely to your liking as everything was within walking distance. Also, I am delighted that you found your room beautifully decorated and comfortable. In addition, it is amazing that you highlighted our friendly and helpful staff, they really deserve the recognition. However, I am sorry to hear that you did not try Costes Downtown.
Once again, thank you so much for the brilliant review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've just returned from a 5-night stay at this beautiful hotel. The truth is that I selected the Prestige over a year ago when I first began researching hotels in Budapest. I based my choice on: location, decor, price and reviews.

I had booked a deluxe room and requested one facing the street, which is exactly what we received. However, when I first entered the room, I was a bit confused when I didn't see a couch in the room because all of the photos I had seen showed a couch in the deluxe rooms. Later on, it was explained to me that the deluxe rooms facing the street do NOT have couches. In any case, we still loved our room, as well as the hotel in general. I found the room decor and the color scheme to be very soothing and elegant, and the lobby was exquisite. Of course, that didn't come as a surprise to me since all the online photos are clear in that respect. The bed was extremely comfortable, and we slept very peacefully.

One note regarding our room facing the street: I was able to hear the garbage trucks early in the morning. However, as an early riser, I was already awake at that time. Therefore, it's very possible that I would not have heard any street noise if I had been sleeping.

We really enjoyed having breakfast at the hotel. As previous reviews have stated, the buffet isn't huge, but it includes enough of a variety, and the quality of the food is very good. The same is true of the hot dishes, one of which you are entitled to order with your breakfast.

Before our arrival, we had notified the hotel that we would be arriving at around 10:30 A.M. and requested to be able to check in early. The response was that it would, of course, depend on the availability of our particular room. Naturally, we were extremely delighted to find out that our room was available when we arrived, and we were very grateful for being allowed to check in at that time. (Not all hotels allow early check-in.) A big thanks to the hotel staff, who met all of our requests.

In short, we were very satisfied with this hotel and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shoesy

Dear Shoesy,

I am proud of the fact you decided to stay in our hotel during your visit to Budapest. I cannot be happier with the fact that the décor of your room met your taste. It is lovely seeing you found the breakfast we serve to be delicious.

I do hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Best regards,