Reviews (1 639)
1 639 results
1 516
1 516
All reviews rooftop bar music theme complimentary wine and cheese jazz wing every afternoon high note signature room grand piano beautiful hotel nespresso machine stephen's basilica perfect location breakfast was delicious loved this hotel river cruise christmas market the heart of the city
25 - 30 of 1 639 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the Aria concept. I stayed at the Prague Aria and now the Budapest one. In addition to the music theme, it is nice to have coffee on tap throughout the day, a full breakfast and a wine and cheese afternoon at no cost. The rooftop bar offers exceptional views and the indoor pool/spa was wonderful to return to. I especially liked the tented double lounge chairs!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Regina P, Brand Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Travelwithjen,

First of all let me thank you for choosing to be part of the Library Hotel Collection Family, we truly appreciate your loyalty. Staying at the Aria is more than just bed and breakfast we are striving to provide an exclusive experience which includes all the free amenities starting with a fresh a la minute and buffet breakfast selection and certainly not ends with the magical Wine & Cheese reception.

Every hotel within our chain have an especially novel approach to hospitality. With the music themed building and rooms dedicated to all the most famous musicians around the world we are proud to have a concept which amazes our guests.

I appreciate you mentioning our High Note SkyBar which in the last three years successfully became one of the most vivid spots of Budapest. As our hotel is located only a few steps away from the St. Stephens Basilica, this magnificent building offers a unique background to a late night cocktail at the top of the city.
I am also glad to see that you enjoyed our Harmony Spa which is the perfect place to relax after a long sightseeing in the city. It includes everything you need to reach perfect tranquility near the pool or in the steam room.

Once again it was a pleasure welcoming you at the Aria and in case you need any assistance with your future travel plans please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,

Regina @ ariahotelbudapest

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Budapest has a lot to offer and you will not be disappointed but if you wish to enhance your experience in a stylish and relaxing location where the staff really do care, then look no further than the Aria.

Attention to detail and any requirement was a genuine pleasure for all staff who wanted your stay to be both enjoyable and memorable.

I must though, make special mention of Sylvia (concierge) who would attend to any unusual or additional requirement in order to make sure that first and foremost you were having a memorable visit both in and outside of the hotel.

It has all the facilities you would associate with a modern, stylish luxury residence with one added secret ingredient being 'The Staff' from top to bottom.

Not only will we be back when next in Budapest but this experience has encouraged us to try other hotels within the group.

Room tip: stay within your budget; you will not be disappointed
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarkKoranyi, Front Office Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Declanm987,

Warm greetings from sunny Budapest. Thank you very much for your review and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. Our entire team aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations!

We will definitely forward your kind words to the whole staff, particularly to Sylvia.

I truly hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon to Budapest and the Aria as well or any other sister property of the Library Hotel Collection. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time via mark @ ariahotelbudapest. com

Best regards,

mark @ ariahotelbudapest . com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in this boutique hotel for 3 nights in October and was blown away about how wonderful this hotel was and how it pleasantly far exceeded our expectations. Each room is individually decorated with a exquisite yet quirky luxurious style with attention to every small detail. Enormous beds with luxurious bedding and a selection of pillows. amazing shower and separate bath with Molton Brown products. Walk-in wardrobe and complimentary nespresso machine and capsules and tea and everything including lights and shutters worked at the touch of a button.
The hotel is beautiful and very well designed as small and intimate and the view from the roof top bar is absolutely amazing being situated right next to St Stephens Basilica.
Breakfast was amazing and plentiful and the garden room is a great utilisation of space. The pianist and singer were extremely talented and the complimentary wine and nibbles from 4-6pm each day whilst listening to them was something that we looked forward to at the end of a busy day sightseeing.
Expensive hotel to stay at but definitely a unique experience worth spending the money on.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IstvanL21, Rooms Division Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tomkat33,

Warm greetings from the Aria Hotel, I hope you have returned home safe and sound after your Budapest trip.
I would like to thank you for choosing our musically inspired gem and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am deligthed that we managed not to only meet but in a certain way exceed your expectations - this is marvellous.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for commenting on your uniquely designed bedroom, the high-tech features aiming for your utmost comfort, including the complimentary tea and Nespresso station with all the complimentary services hotel wide.

We are tremendously grateful for your feedback and it is such a delight to read that you had a fantastic time with us.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future here in the Aria or any other properties of the Library Hotel Collection. Allow me to introduce you to the latest addition to our family, the Hotel X Toronto, next to our Prague and New York properties.

Warm Regards,

Istvan @ ariahotelbudapest . com

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Perhaps the best thing you can say about a hotel is that once you arrive, you don't really feel like leaving the property. Aria Hotel Budapest hits all the right notes for music fans, with decor that immediately immerses guests in a vocal, visual and aural journey into the art form. Approaching the entrance of the hotel -- which has breathed new life into a refurbished 1870s bank building in the Pest side of the Danube River -- I am greeted by a doorman, who helps me quickly check in, get my key and escorts me to my room.
I had a dinner one night at Stradivari Restaurant. A musical staff covers one wall, and violins hang from the ceiling, giving the space a whimsical feel as you dine. It's bistro-style menu features Hungarian classic flavors with a modern twist. We enjoyed a tasting menu featuring beef and fish courses from soups, appetizers to entrees that used plenty of local vegetables, meaning the meals was fairly light and healthy -- for Hungarian cuisine.
The Music Garden is indeed a focal spot, where hotel guests and non-guests gather for meals and music in a casual environment.

Each corner of the ground floor is home to one of the four themed wings of the 49-room hotel. Aria Hotel Budapest boasts a "thematic" for each of its four towers: classical, opera, contemporary and jazz.

One floor below is the serene Harmony Spa, and I find myself blissfully alone many of the times I decide to head down. The gym is small, so your workout options are fairly limited. But there is enough in there to work up a bit of a sweat using the dumbbells, treadmills, bikes and ellipticals.

The pool area is a work of art. Dimly lit and featuring music-themed art (of course), this space has canopied beds, loungers and chairs to use while taking dips in the pool and hot tub.

The spa offers a range of massages and other treatments, and I enjoy a 30-minute head and neck massage shortly after check in to help unwind after my airplane flight. I also make several trips to the saunas during my three days in the hotel.

Overall, the hotel is in a great location on the Pest side of the Danube. It's got a cool vibe and the service is outstanding. The rooftop terrace and its wine pairings tapas are amazing. You won't believe the views of the city from up there.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Regina P, Brand Manager at Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear InTheLoopTravel,

First of all allow me to thank you for choosing Aria Hotel for your Budapest getaway, I was so happy to read that we managed to meet your expectations.

I am pleased to learn you truly enjoyed not only our personalized service but our musically inspired High Note SkyBar and our wonderful Stradivari restaurant.

We are lucky to have such special design all over the hotel thanks to an award-winning Hungarian interior designer Zoltán Varró, who managed to turn an old traditional Budapest building into one of the finest luxury boutique hotels in the city.

It is my pleasure to read that you have highlighted the service of Harmony Spa Team as well, I will certainly forward your kind words to my Colleagues.

We sincerely hope that when you return to Budapest we will have the honor of welcoming you back to the Aria Hotel. And now that we consider you a part of the Library Hotel Collection family, please know that we are also looking forward to having you stay with us at Aria Hotel Prague, our four sister hotels in NYC and Hotel X Toronto. Please let me know if I can be at you assistance!

With warm regards,
Regina @ariahotelbudapest. com

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Everything about the Aria was fabulous, room, food, service. The skyline bar offered an amazing view over the City and St Stephens. We were very luck to have a room om the 6th floor.... it was lovely looking down through the glass room into the bar bellow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple