All reviews public transportation visit budapest pension szilvia balcony city tram
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Excellent! Very warm hospitality, hostess Sylvia is doing al the best for guests. I had problem with iPad USB cable, by some reason it did not charge my tablet. On 1st January no shop is open, but she helped even with this - found cable among different cables at reception. Thanks!
Please note, that pension is located quite far from city center. We were by own car, so this was not problem for us.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

In this place you are always welcomed. No matter the time, season or the purpose of your visit. It's a perfect choice for everyone. The price is more than fair.

The brekfast is beyond the expected. Szilvi (the owner) makes a lovely omlette, every morning if you wish. His husband Jenő is a real handy man, he solves every problem immediately, even he can be your personal vallet if you are tired for parking with your car.

The pension is a cozy one in a silent, clean air suburb like district.
Far enough from the noise, but the downtown is still easily accessible.

For the owners this isn’t just a business it's a mission – Customer first in 24/7 - It's a rare thing nowadays. That’s why I became their regular.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2015

The room is clean and spacious with a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom.
Sylvia and her husband are very kind and they are always trying their best in order to satisfy everyone. The breakfast is good but it could have been a little bit more varied (by the way, Sylvia cooks delicious omelettes you just have to ask for it).

Regarding the visits, you can find useful stuffs at the Villa Korall like maps, Budapest Cards or tickets for the thermal baths. Moreover, Sylvia is fluent in English and she likes to give useful information on the places to visit.

We definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in Budapest for a few days!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mister_Hedgehog
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a night recently...

Owner is very friendly, nothing is too much bother.

Room was lovely, large, clean with a balcony overlooking the garden.

It has safe and secure parking as well.

Breakfast is so so as with a lot of these places, but at least you're asked what you would like.

It's a bit out the way, but perfect for a nice quiet sleep.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed only for a night and I would not return. The place is mostly ok: bathroom, parking, location, mattresses (had a nice sleep), price.
But there is a bad smell of old furniture that strikes you as you enter the room ...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan M
korall, Vezető at Villa Korall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2015

Dear Dan,

Thank you for the time to comment!

I am glad you found most of the important things all right for your one night stay.

We control cleaning with great attention every day, so we are pleased, that you were satisfied too with the bathroom, the bed's quality and secure parking we offer for our prices.

We have a simple, light coloured, built-in furniture in all of our rooms, as the pictures show as well on the site, so we did not select them from different places, that's why I am not sure, what you consider "old".

I wish you told me this problem personally, as we never noticed any smell coming from a wood furnitre before.

We hope you will visit our city in the near future again!

Best regards