“A really great place to enjoy Budapest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Anthony B
“A really great place to enjoy Budapest”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have first to say that the welcome you get to your stay is great, I was met by Philippe at the apartment where he showed me around and talked me through any of the appliances that I was unfamiliar with, and made sure that I was fully connected to the internet. He asked me about my plans of the things I was interested in doing, not through idle curiosity but to ensure that I would easily navigate the city and make travel as easy as possible. His English was good and he made certain that he answered all of my questions fully, also he showed me where I could find the local super markets and best places to change currency, always very useful to have this information before have to find out these things by trial and error.
The apartment had a table full of tourist information and a map of the city in the entrance hall also I came across a few books that gave further information in the very large living area.
It has good transport links and is not to far to walk comfortably into the centre, I enjoyed my stay in Budapest as I always do, the people are open and friendly, and I like to have the freedom an apartment offers, it is very much like being at home.
I am very happy that I chose to stay at this loft, it was certainly good value and I was certainly made to feel welcome, next time I pop over to Budapest I will look to stay again if it is available, it more than suited my needs and I enjoyed a comfortable stay.
Thanks again and I would happily recommend it.

Liked best: Local Knowlege of area and amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway
9 Oct 2016
Thanks so much for taking the time of writing a review. You are always welcome back in Budapest . warmest regards. Jones
ainedugga...
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing trip.”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This apartment is perfect and a joy to stay in. It's in a great location near the tram and metro station. Fab city with lots to do will be going back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beautiful apartment very cool and trendy with lots of space
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
28 Sep 2016
"Thanks for the nice review Aine! We really appreciate that you took time to write it. You are more than welcome anytime in Budapest or in Paris :) Warmest regards Jones"
Wouter V
“Amazing stay, warm people and a super location”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

if i only got to give 10 stars i would give 11. We came with 3 friends and were already amazed by the apartment. The guy who showed us everything in there was super friendly and gave us a lot of information where to eat, where to party, where to chill and so on.

The neighborhood is also very relaxed. No complains although we had sometimes a bit loud music since we are young guys wanted to party.

In the apartment you can do your laundry which also helps a lot. everything is nearby such as super markets, restaurants, tram, bus, metro, train. To go too the famous party street named: Kiraly street you can simply take the metro and go out the 4th stop. this will only cost you about one euro (if you pay for a ticket :P).

All with all we can say that we had an amazing time here and the people who are renting this apartment are very nice and will provide everything for you. I definitely recommend this place to everyone!!!

See you next year Philippe & Masca! thank you for everything.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for being enthousiastic and friendly. You are always welcome and we warmly wait for you and your friends next year !!!
Tomasz F
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“worth to rent put”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Apartment has perfect location for starting your daily trips around Capitol. Excellent access to the local transport in just two, three minutes you can get in to the metro station or tram stop.

Big shopping canter where you can exchange your money and buy what ever you need. All of the essentials are just around the apartment.

We were coming back at late nights and I have to say that the neighbourhood is safe and friendly. We have never meat any unpleasant situation.

After all day of exploration you can rest and treat yourself in local restaurants or coffee’s. It is many of them around your location, just pick any.

The owner’s representative Philippe will keep you right giving excellent explanation about apartment and surrounding area. You will enjoy him for sure as he very funny chap.

During our holidays as it was hot we left the windows open and draft smash one of them. The owner took this as misadventure and cover this on his cost. Our deposit was paid back in full.

I would strongly recommend this place for renting out. It is great for its price, perfectly located and the owner is an honest man.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: strategic location of the appartment
Liked least: water tap in kitchen
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
3 Aug 2016
Thanks so much for taking the time To write this nice review.
You unie You are welcome back anytime. It was a pleasure to meet you! Warmest regards.
Chiew238
“'Heavenly'”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Comfortable , just like home . Very well equipped . Close to sights ,abt 10 mins walk .Well connected to trams n metro . Tasty bakery across apt . Thanks Masca n Phillipe .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Jul 2016
You are always welcome dear Chiew. And thanks again for taking the time to write a review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing