Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
Reviews (2 538)
2 538 results
1 934
1 934
All reviewsparliament buildingjacuzzi and saunagreat hotelfree hot drinkslounge areabottled waterbathroom doorrecommend this hotelhot and cold foodshort walkbreakfast was excellentthe riverbreakfast roomreception staffquiet streetcity breakmodern hotel
67 - 72 of 2 538 reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Budapest from March 28- April 1 this year. The boutique hotel is beautifully decorated and all the staff from front desk to breakfast helpers to our room staff are so friendly and helpful. My husband loved the sauna after a day of walking. The location is just perfect. We walked everywhere, just 7 min walk to the Parliament. We even walk to the Buda side and to the Szechanyi Baths and Hero Square.

The breakfast is to die for, so many choices to choose from and the coffee is excellent.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I return to Budapest, one of the beautiful cities I have visited.

Thank you to all the staff at Hotel Parlament. You have made our stay feel just like home.

Teresa Ng

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear "Teresa Ng",

First and foremost let me thank you for staying with us at Hotel Parlament**** during your recent visit in Budapest.

I would like to thank you also for your precious time taken to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I was happy to read that you liked our rich breakfast buffet, our relaxing wellness area and our great location but mostly for your nice words about our friendly Team.

It would be our greatest pleasure t welcoming you again when your future plans bring you back to Budapest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in February for 3 nights as part of my 60th birthday celebrations. Hotel arranged can to meet us at airport and we received a friendly welcome from the reception team. Room was very nice complete with a bottle of bubbly and chocolates courtesy of the hotel. Breakfast was varied and plentiful and the hotel is located in a perfect location, being within walking distance of all the main sites. We loved the hotel and will definitely stay there again when we return to Budapest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear “KMSKent”,

Thank you very much for your five-star review about your recent visit to our beautiful city. It has been our pleasure for choosing our hotel for celebrating your 60th birthday.

It made me truly happy to learn that you had spent 3 unforgettable nights in Budapest but I was even more delighted to see that my colleagues had been able to contribute to an experience for a lifetime.

Your wonderful compliments and your patronage are greatly appreciated. Our entire Team is looking forward to hosting you again! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, should you plan a next visit trip to the area.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Hotel Parlament is perfectly positioned for a tourist break. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly & helpful. The rooms are well soundproofed so you can have a great peaceful nights sleep after a good days exploring.
The breakfast is also very good, catering for everyone.

Dear “JimCrewe”,

Thank you very much for staying with us at our Hotel Parlament during your city break in Budapest and for your generous review you have kindly shared with the TripAdvisor travelers.

Reading your praising words about our team, location and cleanliness filled me with great joy.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we are already very much looking forward to meet you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Fantastic hotel
Very well located for anyone wishing to see sites like Parlament and the Castle on the Hill and within easy walking distance of good restaurants and bars.
Amazing friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble for these guys.
Whilst they were ALL superb, Agnes was incredibly helpful to us with everything from local know-how with must see places, restaurants and directions to even checking us in at the airport and printing off our boarding passes.
If you want to visit places like The Parlament or Spa Baths, you can buy your tickets direct from the Hotel Concierge desk and avoid queuing at the attraction which you are visiting.
Our room was spotless and made up every day
Some nice little touches like free hot lemonade, bottled water and snacks from mid morning until 5pm
Really good breakfast ranging from hot food to cold meats, cheeses etc from 0630 until 1000
Very good value for money Hotel and with a service level far exceeding that which you could reasonably expect
Free Sauna and Jacuzzi were very nice extras too
Hand made chocolates given to us on our departure were delicious
Would absolutely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank smitch121
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear “smitch121”,

It was a great honor for us that you had chosen our Hotel Parlament**** for your stay in our wonderful city.

I was truly happy to see from your generous review that you had enjoyed your holiday with us and we had been able to make your days in Budapest memorable and enjoyable; I would like to thank you for highlighting the exceptional and helpful service provided by our Team and especially for emphasizing that my colleague, Ágnes could help you out with some directions and recommendations during your 5 days city break.

The compliments of yours regarding the wide variety of our breakfast, great location and the complimentary Lounge bar are very much appreciated. It made also glad to read that we provided you a service that could meet or even exceed your expectations with some small gestures and you were pleased with the value for the price paid.

Your wonderful review and your patronage are greatly appreciated. We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to have you back in our
lovely hotel in the not distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel recently. It is in an excellent location, within easy walking distance to all the main attractions. Our room was perfect, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good, with everything you could want from hot food to salads and cold meats.
We were booked for 4 nights, but due to the "Beast from the East", the recent severe weather that Scotland experienced, our flight was cancelled meaning we had to spend an extra 3 nights in Budapest. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful, and thankfully were able to accommodate us for the extra nights.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear “simmy”,

First and foremost let me thank you for sharing your experiences with the largest traveler community about your recent stay at our four-star Hotel Parlament.

I was so glad to read your generous feedback – it was fantastic to learn that we had been able to contribute to an enjoyable city break in Budapest.
Our aim is to exceed our guests’ expectations and provide home away from home, for this reason reading your wonderful words about our professional and helpful team filled me with great pride.
I was also happy to see that you had enjoyed the wide variety of our breakfast buffet, our excellent location and the comfort of our guestrooms.

Our entire Team is looking forward to hosting you again! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, should you plan a next trip to our lovely capital.

Sincerely Yours,