“Brilliant Trip!!!!”

Segway Tours Budapest
Ranked #20 of 351 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Hungary, the oldest Segway tour provider in Hungary is happy to offer the wonderful experience of riding around our beautiful capital on the most amazing, most inginous, most fascinating and most fun to drive vehicles. Not only you can glide through the nice pedestrian streets, parks and places of Budapest without getting tired of walking, or without being closed behind the windows of a sightseeing bus, but you also get from us professional guiding, historical and current-day information, great photo opportunities and client orientated, personalized service. We always try to make make up the tours following the needs of our clients. We operate in all weather conditions, and provide our clients with rainwear, gloves, hats, and jackets if needed. If the weather conditions are very bad the tour might be canceled, in this case, unlike with other companies, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. WE HAVE NOW SPECIAL OFF SEASON PRICES!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took the two hour downtown tour and it was brilliant, so much fun! Istvan was our guide and he was so knowledgeable and was happy to answer ALL our questions! I would highly recommend booking this experience!!

1  Thank Louise H
bbazs, tour guide at Segway Tours Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Louise,

I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour with me.
I hope I was informative enough during tour :)

I hope we'll see you again,

Your guide

in 16 reviews
"knew his stuff"
"downtown pest"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 4 reviews
"beautiful city"
"jewish quarter"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great way to see Budapest!!
This is a quality run company! Every aspect of this tour was exceptional!
Our guide Bence was amazing and very informative!! One of the best sweat tours I have be on! Highly recommend this company!!

bbazs, Manager at Segway Tours Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey There,

Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing us. It way my pleasure to have you guys and hopefully see you in Switzerland soon.

Have a wonderful day.

Bence

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to do the Segway tour for my husband’s 30th. We chose the 2 hour downtown tour and honestly I was apprehensive at first as I could not imagine being able to ride one! Aaron, our tour guide, was incredibly patient with me and gave me the confidence to ride it and whenever I got nervous he was there to make sure I was fine! My husband and I absolutely loved the tour, it was so interesting and Aaron was very knowledgeable. Would recommend it even if you’re nervous. If I can ride one anyone can!

bbazs, guide at Segway Tours Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Carmen,

thank you for you warm words. Being a beginner on a segway is not always the easiest but after a few minutes it really turns out to be fun.
You did a really good job! Thanks for choosing us. :)

your guide,
Aaron

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

These guys are super. Right from the start they are professional and helpful and make you feel relaxed and welcome. The 2 hour tour is just amazing.

bbazs, tour guide at Segway Tours Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey there,

thanks for your warm words. I hope you had a great time on the segways and I will see you guys again soon. :-)
all the bests,