Reviews (2 112)
2 112 results
All reviewsexecutive roommetro stationnice hotelminute walkpublic transportreception staffcity centrestreet noisebus stopnew york caferoom was largethe riverbeautiful citybuffet breakfastmini baraccorjacuzzi
499 - 504 of 2 112 reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Good:
Ok central
Clean
Massage service in basement
Good food

Bad:
No smile by anyone in reception, and every time you asked them something I felt I had to apologise for disturbing them.
Breakfast was misleadingly not included in price.
Bed was uncomfortable.
My room was toward a back "alley" with absolutely no view to anything while maximum insight. So curtains had to be withdrawn during my entire stay.
First day I complained about the shower that was cold. The receptionist dismissed (with no excuse) that this was due to my room was on first floor so I had to leave the shower poring for 10-15 minutes so it had time to reach my room.
I strongly advice that you find an alternative hotel regardless of what type of visit.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
QualityCoordinator01, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Budapest Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for you have taken time to share your review concerning our Hotel!

We are most disappointed to hear your negative experience! At Novotel, guest satisfaction is our top priority, and I am more than regretful hearing your dissatisfaction!

We would be most appreciated if you were so kind to tell us your detailed version of the story via H3560-FO@accor.com email address!

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you may have suffered, and we are very much looking forward to receiving your email!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

with an unusually pretty lobby and an even more special restaurant.

The hotel is housed literally around the corner of the MGallery Hotel Nemzeti (which is the classier hotel) and both hotels share the same garage. The benefit of the Novotel is the garage's direct access to the hotel lobby.

There was an issue with the booking system, so the hotel had no record of my booking or my online check in, even though I had an confirmation mail on my phone. The guy at the reception tried his best to solve the solution and apologized for the inconvenience, but the check in still took over 30min.

The executive room I got was nothing special, clean, featureless ambience, a surprisingly low washstand and a relatively hard bed. However, the room had probably the largest TV I've ever had in a hotel room, at least 50".

Aside from that nothing to report about the Novotel, it works well as a business hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Excellent hotel, good location. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good facilities with a gym and sauna. Breakfast had a good selection of different food to cater for all tastes. Easy to walk to lots of places and right next to a metro stop.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank V1567IYcherylh

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are most appreciated that you have taken time for sharing it!

A satisfied Guest is our greatest reward - Thank you! Quality is our top priority, and you have shown us, we are on the right way!

It would be a complete delight seeing you again in our Hotel!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Room was clean and spacious with a 48" TV, a large bed, bathtub. We stayed in standard room 608 on the top floor. Hotel entrance and the building is nice, has a small spa area with a sauna and a whirlpool which was pleasant. Restaurant is very pretty and it is located central even though a bit far away from Danube river to walk.

Room Tip: Top floor, facing the main street, sound isolation was good, we didnt have problem sleeping.
Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Guzzarm

Dear Valued Guest,

Happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and wrote this kind review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to know when a guest leaves the hotel satisfied and with good memories.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We are glad that you were satisfied with the services – and you liked the location of the hotel as well.

It would be a pleasure to know that you will return to the hotel soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Team of the Novotel Budapest Centrum

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Spent 3 nights at the hotel, good location. We were able to walk to most places, Hop on Hop off bus around the corner from the hotel. Rooms were a good size a little tight on the personnel hygiene supplies like shampoo and conditioner. Breakfast was included a great range of food but the hot food was always cold which was disappointing.

Stayed: March 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

It would be a complete delight seeing you again in our Hotel!