All reviewsbicycle themefree coffee machinecomfortable bedbudapest citytaxi rankthe riverbalcony doorgold memberbus metroair confriendly receptionlots of hot waterfollowing morninggood sized bathroomhot optionsvaried breakfastfront office
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Great Location on the Danube. Right at a Public Transit Hub. Close to good shopping and restaurants. This was a clean, well kept hotel. The rooms are small but comfortable. We did have some issues regulating the temperature in the room. It was 5C outside but always too warm inside. We slept with the window open which was an issue since there was a significant amount of traffic/tram noise. Nice breakfast included in the price. Overall a very nice place to stay. We did have some friends who stayed there who had a very smelly bathroom that made their stay very unpleasant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BudapestHotelGM, Vezető at Ibis Styles Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear crazycrock19,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at ibis Styles Budapest City. Next time you visit us if you have any problems with the room or with the temperature please contact my colleagues at the reception they help you to adjust the heating system.

I hope we can welcome you again in our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The hotel was quite close to everything so was easy to get to most tourist destinations - you can use the trams outside which take you right along the river, or about 15-20 minute walk (which is a nice walk), easy to find when using public transport from the hotel. Easy to check in and out. The staff were friendly and were on hand to offer assistance 24/7. They also offer facilities to put your luggage in on your last day so that you can explore the city more. The rooms were nice, vibrant and enough room for one - I think it would be a bit of a squeeze if you had 2 people in the room though! The room had a nice view, it was looking out onto the main road but there was no trouble with noise - slept quite well. Breakfast was okay, got a bit repetitive so did become a little boring, not that much choice - but ok. Good value for money though. Would stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
BudapestHotelGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Liam M,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you had a great time in our hotel. I look forward to welcome you back at ibis Styles Budapest City.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The hotel is inviting, comfortable and conveniently located in the city centre with shopping, restaurants, ATMs and bars close by. There was a group of us and our rooms were not cleaned the first day but quickly addressed by management. Reception were professional and very helpful. Breakfast was good plus there is free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Merlene N,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your visit at ibis Styles Budapest City.
Please feel free to let us know immediately if you have any concerns during your stay in the future. If you do not have cleaning because of any misunderstanding please call the reception and your room will be cleaned as soon as possible.

I hope we can welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my boyfriend for 4 nights over the New Year and was given a room with a view which was lovely. The hotel is situated on a main road meaning it can get a little noisy.

Breakfast and WiFi is free, along with a coffee machine in reception which makes up for not having tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Nice touch.

Location is good, 20 minute walk to the main attractions or can order a taxi from hotel reception for around 1500 HUF (£4).

All the staff I came across were so friendly and helpful, really cannot fault any of them. Great service all round.

We had a late flight back and the reception manager kindly gave me a late checkout at no additional charge. There is also a luggage room if needed.

The only negative to this hotel, which is why I didn’t give it the full 5 stars was because the air con/ heating unit is monitored centrally meaning you cannot alter the temperature in your room, leaving myself and boyfriend extremely hot and uncomfortable during the night.

Overall I had a brilliant stay and would 100% choose to stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mllovessun,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here we really value your feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the room and the service, I forward my team you were satisfied with them. Next time if you have any problem with the temperature in the room please contact my colleagues at the reception they can adjust the heating system and you can have a perfect stay at ibis Styles Budapest City.

I look forward to welcome you back at ibis Styles Budapest City.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

If you ever find yourself in Budapest I’d Highly recommend Ibis Styles, not only is it close to the sights but the staff are super helpful and the decor is really fun. The free cappuccino machine helps :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BudapestHotelGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear smithemile,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at ibis Styles Budapest City and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards,