All reviews bicycle theme free coffee machine comfortable bed budapest city taxi rank the river balcony door gold member bus metro air con friendly reception lots of hot water following morning good sized bathroom hot options varied breakfast front office
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I did not spend too much time at the hotel, but when I did it was good, easy check-in, a nice bed, nice breakfast, fast check-in. Lovely hotel. the only small negative for me, the bathroom was a bit small.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Good location - easy to get anywhere in the city by public transport. The stuffis very nice and helpfull and gladly answers any question. Good and varied breakfast. Rooms are clean and the bad is comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I visit Budapest twice per month to see my daughter. This hotel has been the 'Gem' that I've found so far. I liked it so much that once I'd returned to England, I booked it for two weeks time again. For the price, compared with the budget type hotels around Oktagon, this hotel is excellent with breakfast and wifi included. The receptionist in the evening was also super pretty and friendly with excellent English which made the check in process that much easier. Nice view over the Danube from my room and a good selection of TV channels in multiple languages too.

Room Tip: River views are naturally best.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 320frazers
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My stay containted 3 nights, onboarding was very sinple, easy and fast. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable, very good breakfast (big choice and good variety), good and acceptable Price. I'd be glad to! come again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Though as pointed out the hotel is a short distance from the city centre , it is however a lovely walk from the hotel to the centre along the side of the river . We had a really fantastic three night stay at the Styles and I would recommend the hotel to anyone on a short city break . The rooms were spotlessly clean and the breakfast was very tasty . I cannot fault the hotel in anyway .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel