If all you want is a cheap "base" to start from, this is a great place.
- clean rooms
- friendly reception - they speak great english, open 24/7
- as central as you can get
- small showers, very small.
- you can hear your neighburs opening & closing cabinets, showering, etc. No voices though.
- floor one has no view what so ever. We got room 117 and the windows were below gound level looking into an alley. We could not see the sky, not one bit. The windows had bars infront of them so, leaning out wasn't an option.
- The air condition system didn't work. It makes a lot of noise but not much is happening. We had it running for 3 days straight without effect.More
- Free Wifi