US$183
  • Breakfast included
US$321
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$264
US$222
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$209
US$125
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$149
US$130
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Budapest Panorama Central(Budapest)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$112
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsgreat hostsliberty bridgeroom was largeevery morningriver cruiseperfect staylocation is excellentyogurtmetrocitypestbudabuses
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had originally booked in to Andras' parents B&B in Buda but there was a problem with our room and we switched. We used the optional airport pickup which was very convenient (a bit more expensive but worth it). On arrival we were told it was full so they took us to an apartment nearby, which was a bit disconcerting. However we relocated again the next day and the rest of the stay was great.

One thing to be aware of is that although you could pay the room cost by card the other things we had arranged (airport taxis, spa entrance etc.) had to be paid in local currency. Fortunately we had enough or it would have been a lot of messing about having to change money.

Overall though an excellent place to see and very convenient for the market and transport. Would definitely stay ther again

Room Tip: All rooms link off the dining area which is OK
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This will be a brief review of one particular point of our stay. For the remaining concerns of most travelers, I would like to reassure you that our stay was pleasant in all other aspects. We have just left Budapest for the remainder of our vacation. I booked Butterfly home in February, 2017 from Rick Steve's Book recommendation deliberately on it's location. Several months later, I checked up on reviews of the property and found it had move several blocks away, no longer had a working website, or email... Which caused concern. Long story, short. I finally found a new email address a month before our trip in September to contact them. They confirmed reservation and gave me corrected address. Days before we left they notified me they moved us to Butterfly Home Penthouse, which was not in area I so carefully chose, but a more lively area closer to Octegon Square. As I said, the stay was pleasant enough but not a location I would have chosen. Also, I originally had booked a room with a terrace but at the location we ended up at there was not a terrace. Just wanted others to be aware of the possible switch if location matters to you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stacy0820
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice small hotel excellently located in Pest. The metro Fovam Ter is at your door step. The tram runs right in front of the door. Rooms were large and very clean! Each has a safe which is nice. I had a small fridge in my room while my friend had a small washing machine I his .
The breakfast is a nice buffet of various cheeses, meats, fruits, yoghurt. They even offer eggs cooked how you like them or an omelette . Andras needs a bit more practice making the coffee as it's super strong!
Other then his coffee making he is a wonderful host and very accommodating. He is more then willing to helping you plan your day. Recommending restaurants, sites, spas etc. Very good at communicating with you for any questions you may have. I especially liked his communication about transport from the airport. Very honest about the taxis, buses etc.
The only thing I would say ( and not a negative thing) is that all the bedrooms are located right off the kitchen / dining room area. If your the type who likes to sleep in you might want to request a room in the other area of the B and B as breakfast starts at 7:00 a.m.
His manager Ben is just as accommodating. I was leaving really early in the morning and Ben was kind enough to make me a lovely sandwich and an apple to take onto the train.
Will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Budapest!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank penny687
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed at the “new” Butterfly Home B&B location from May 5th to May 15th. For one reason or the other, my evaluation has been delayed until today. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the B&B and there is nothing that could have made it more pleasant. The location is excellent and metro and trams are within very easy walking distance. My room was large and had a view of the Danube and Liberty Bridge. The room and bathroom were very clean. Andras and Andor (?) are a wealth of information and were always ready to answer questions, provide recommendations, help with directions, etc. etc. The airport pickup and drop off service was spot on and left me worry free. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options to choose from. I very much liked the community table as it provided the opportunity to easily meet/chat with other guests and I loved to linger there. I highly recommend Butterfly Home B&B and will stay there again.

Room Tip: all rooms appear great and I have no specific recommendation
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Gerda S
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Excellent location. Walking distance to much of the area that you'll want to see in Budapest. 1 1/2 block walk to Oktogon metro station; take it 4 or 5 stops up to the to the famous Széchenyi Spa. Oktogon is also a stop of the Hop On/Hop Off bus, which takes you all around the city. Owners Andras, his wife Timea, with their wonderful staff are friendly and knowlegeable. Most speak excellent English, so sooner than you notice, you'll be engaged in a conversation about the arts, politics, economics or food. One of the three rooms is handicap accessible. My upstairs room was a suite, which could have accomodated a couple and one or two children easily. Coffee, tea hot chocolate and crackers with jams and spreads available 24 hours. A lovely, convenient place for your stay in Budapest.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo