Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$107
Trip.com
US$89
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
travelup.comUS$120
Reviews (1 886)
1 886 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
384 - 389 of 1 886 reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2016

It is impossible to find better location - Vaci street is over corner. You can get to the Danube embankment in 1,5 minutes. The oldest Budapest restaurant is next door to the hotel! What else you can dream of!
Hotel design impresses with Florentine lily and noble turquoise reminding Tiffany. Soft carpeting hides noises. TV in the mirror - an interesting solution!
The size of standard room is quite sufficient for two. Bathroom is equiped with new fixtures, cleanliness is impeccable.
For breakfast is modest but sufficient, you can even enjoy a glass of brut for free - so the day starts with more fun! Keep in mind the breakfast room in the basement with no windows and small - by 9 am the place filled and you are asked to wait ...
The staff is friendly and smiling without excessive complaisance.
Once I'm in Budapest next time - I stay only here!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sovari_Katalin, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear VladimirSotnikov,

I am extremely glad you had such an amazing experience staying at La Prima Fashion Hotel recently. Let me express my heartfelt gratitude for sharing your kind words with us, your lovely feedback means a lot to us.

Those who want to explore Budapest without difficulties and want to feel the vibrating and lively city center, cannot find better location than our hotel has. Literally everything is nearby, and even the main tourist attractions are within a convenient walking distance. I am also delighted to read that you were very impressed with the captivating design, moreover, I am thrilled that you were absolutely satisfied with your spacious, spotlessly clean and well-appointed room as well. It is also great to learn that the breakfast won your pleasure, too. I will let our staff know how much you appreciated their kindness and attention to the details and hospitality.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I would really love to invite you to stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see and host you soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A centrally situated small hotel. Very near the center of Budapest, the hotel has nice and welcoming atmosphere. The room itself is quite spacious, although the bed was on the soft side it was comfortable.
Pro: location, friendly staff, good breakfast.
Con: nothing really, except maybe the powder eggs at breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Gil W,

Thank you so much for your uplifting review, I am really glad you had a quite pleasant stay with us at La Prima Fashion Hotel recently.

It pleases me to read that you pretty enjoyed the central location as well as the charming atmosphere of the place. I am also pleased to know that you were quite satisfied with your spacious and comfortable room, and that you found our staff friendly – I will pass your praising words to my colleagues.

Let me thank you once more for the positive feedback, hope we will be your home away from home again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Hotel is in a great location very fresh clean and modern. Staff very friendly and helpful with small fitness area. Breakfast was good with a choice to suit everyone and also replenished . I would definitely stay here again as it was superb value for money

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sovari_Katalin, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Susan B,

I think the title says it all – I am really happy to know that you had such an amazing stay at La Prima Fashion Hotel. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community.

The location of the hotel is truly unbeatable; most of the main tourist attractions are within a walking distance and the neighborhood is full of shops, great restaurants and cozy bars as well. Moreover, the river Danube is also just a stone’s throw away! I am really glad you found our property fresh and clean, and that you were impressed by the provided service as well. Your recognition regarding our friendly and helpful staff is much appreciated. Furthermore, it is good to learn that you enjoyed the varied breakfast, too.

I would really love to be your host in the future, hope we will be your home away from home again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2016

In perfect location..nice breakfast..very clean ang good wifi. and the reception workers were very helpful and polite.They also take care of my transfer to the airport go and back.and you can rent a rauter for a wifi take it with all day long.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ilan F,

It is truly amazing to read your comment on how satisfied you were with your stay. Thank you for choosing our property as your preferred accommodation, and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am more than glad to see that the location was absolutely to your liking and that you enjoyed our sumptuous breakfast, too. Moreover, it is very rewarding to read that you found the hotel spotlessly clean and our staff very helpful and polite. I am incredibly proud to have such a wonderful team to work with on a daily basis. I am sure that they will be as delighted as I am to know that they made your stay more enjoyable.

Thank you again for the brilliant review and I cannot wait to be your host again in the future. Hope your travel plans bring you back to Budapest soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

excellent hotel with excellent location in a ver central area with shops and resturants. The service was excellent and staff were very helpful. The hotel offers rich breakfast with lots a variety to choose from.

Room tip: The room very conveniet and clean. Complimentary coffee tea and water privded as well as free wireless internet (good speed) hair dryer and in room safe.
Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 1964Areej

Dear Areej A,

Thank you very much for posting this lovely review on TripAdvisor, following your most recent stay at La Prima Fashion Hotel. It is always a great source of inspiration to receive feedback from our guests, so I highly appreciate every word you shared.

I am extremely glad and proud to hear that you found everything excellent. It pleases me greatly to know that you loved the fantastic location, which is truly one of our greatest assets. I am also delighted to read that you were very satisfied with our customer service and that you found our staff very helpful. Moreover, I am absolutely thrilled that the varied breakfast was to your pleasure as well.

Once again, thank you for the review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.