“Convenient, spacious, and quiet place to stay in...”
other travellers have booked this property
In the city center, silent, sunny, 4 persons, free WI-FI, A/C, Smart 3D TV, family friendly
Your bed and bed linen with only 100% natural materials: duvet, cotton, wool. You will love it! The double bed is 180 x 200 cm.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The double bed is 180 x 200 cm.
Bedroom with baby cot and baby light. There are baby blankets and towels. Don't bring anything!
Art nouveau pattern on the antique wardrobe
Original belle epoque lead glass door
Lead glass door
You can close the door and the curtains and separate perfectly the two rooms
Living room with confortable sofa bed for two
Bathroom has two entrances, you can enter even from the bedroom or from the corridor.
The bathroom from the corridor entrance
Separate toilette
Corridor
Entrance and the kitchen
Kitchen
Corridor
Living room with books in English, Italian and Spanish
Living room with much light and air
Hello babies! Anything you need: high chair or table with chair, changing pad, bath chair, toys, dvd
Belle epoque desk
Just relax! Hungary has more than 20 excellent wine regions
Balcon view
Opera House
Nearby Liszt Ferenc square
Playground nearby
nearby grocery shop open 24 h
restaurant nearby
a pub nearby serving handmade beer
a nice pub nearby

Reviews from our community

Any
Stewart H
Columbia, Missouri
“Convenient, spacious, and quiet place to stay in downtown Budapest”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a lovely, well equipped place to stay. It is just a five minute walk to the Szell Kalman Ter where you can catch any form of public transportation that you need. Also it is walking distance to the Mammut Mall. Convenience is at the top of the list because of its location. It was nice that there was only one flight of stairs to the apartment (but there is also an elevator when you have luggage). During the evening it was a quiet place where we slept peacefully.

4 Aug 2017
Dear Mr. Stewart, thank you very much for your nice review. Just for the information of my future guests, let's explain that you were offered to go to the other flat as there were still going on renovations near this apartment. The other is my other property called Pure luxury, near the castle district in Buda. Thank you again and hope to see you soon again. Mariann
Ronan M
“A word of caution”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Look it. The apartment is very nice and very well located and for a holiday rental well worth a look in. There was very little it didn't have in way of amenities for the traveller. It was clean and well arranged. I had two issues however so I give it a 3/5 to alert the next user.
I arrived on a Saturday and on Monday was out of the apartment for business. When I returned on the Monday afternoon it was like someone was in my apartment with a pneumatic hammer. Construction was going on either in the apartment next door or in the hotel next door. It was hard to know but the noise was not tolerable. I had to leave. Fortunately the work ended around 4 or 4:30. I had hoped it was a once off occurrence as it hadn't been mentioned to me at any time since I booked. I emailed the owner on Monday to find out what was going on and to be fair she got back to me right away, and asked me to contact her manager and to see about moving me to a different apartment. The phone service was not connecting with the manager however so that was not possible.

Around 8AM on Tuesday I could hear construction beginning again and so left again and was home again to more construction but not as loud. I had to decide then to stay or go and as I was leaving on Friday and wasn't there for most of the day I decided to stay and leave before 8:00 and not go home until after 5:00. Not ideal but easier than moving for 2 days.

My other issue was that the internet service in the apartment stopped on 1 June. This was also very inconvenient as I was working all week. When I did next speak to the manager on the Friday when I left she told me that the apartment was not going to be rented out for a few months as it was undergoing renovation. I mentioned the internet stopping but got no explanation. I could only conclude that the internet service was allowed lapse so it didn't have to be paid for. Again it would have been polite at the least to let me know this.

Look, it is a nice apartment but be sure to ask if the hotel construction or neighbours construction is finished before renting,especially as it is advertised as child friendly. Anyone with a child would have been driven spare during the week I was there. Also it is a good idea to ask any rental in Budapest if there is construction going on nearby as there is a lot of construction in Budapest from what i can see so do ask your host/landlord.

So in the end I would not recommend unless there was an assurance that there was no construction. If there is no construction then by all means.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Jul 2017
Dear Mr. Ronan, thank you for your review. Unfortunately construction works just started and no information was given about the duration of the same. It was a bad surprise also for me so I suggested to go to the other flat which is bigger and surely more silent than this. I am sorry you did not want to change. I hope to welcome you some other time. Best regards, Mariann
cscasrp
Alaska
“perfect location”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed staying here, mostly because of the location. It seemed that everything we planned was a 15 minute walk from this apartment. And it is 5 min to get to the nearest train, so going further is easy and convenient. There are lots of places to eat/grocery stores/shopping nearby. It was also nice to have enough space to relax. To me, that is a lot better then being in a hotel. We were there over Christmas break when things were closed, so spent a couple of days playing games that we brought. Never felt crowded. The kitchen was good, well stocked. We only cooked a meal there once, but it was nice to have everything we needed. We did not have a car, and you do not need it for this location. We always felt safe there.

The only negative, is that it wasn't as clean as I was hoping. We found used ear plugs, a pacifier, qtips, hairbands, a sock, when we moved the couch or looked under the bed. The extra blankets didn't smell fresh and clean either, although all of the bedding on the beds was good. We were cold though, so ended up using every blanket in the apartment.

There is a very well put together book of information in the apartment. Read it the first day you get there!

Deb59_12
Victoria, Australia
“Well equipped apartment in great location”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Three of us spent 6 nights in Budapest in this fantastic apartment, really well appointed even down to umbrella, condiments and essentials. Couldn't have asked for more, lots of bars, restaurants near opera house and waking distance to Danube.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Aug 2016
Dear Deborah,
thank you very much for your nice review.
It was my pleasure to have such nice and lovely persons at my place.
I hope I can welcome you, your family or friends some other time in Budapest.

Best regards,
Mariann Gál
Csilla34
London, United Kingdom
“Classic and spacious”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed a week in the apartment and everything was as described. The flat is gorgeous, loved the mix of classic and new furniture with a well equipped kitchen. It is near to a transport hub and you will find everything at your doorstep what you would ever need during a vacation. I would stay there again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing