US$489
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$753
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machineapartment complexliving roomgreat apartmentbars and restaurantsapartment was cleanfull kitchennight lifejust returned from a night stayfirst floorthe location is perfectwalking distancethe ground floorcity centremetro stationpublic transportsupermarket
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The apartment was dirty and had dirty pots etc in the dishwasher, Half of the bulbs needed replaced. When we checked in we had to wait for over an hour not easy with 2 kids aged 4! The lift was out of order during our stay with no attempt to fix it!

Room Tip: I would say this is a back packer apartment or stag/ hen party venue
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Simon A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A group of us stayed for 3 nights. There was plenty of space for all of us.

The apartment had everything we needed including a fridge, kettle and toaster.

Rooms were basic but adequate.

Good value for what was paid but could have been a little cleaner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The first thing which hit us was the length of the check-in process. Thank God was not a queue if only for myself we spent so long - I wonder how long I would wait if more people in front of me.
Already classic for Budapest, you got to pay extra 20 euro/day for parking.
The most amazing was when they asked me extra 10 euros if I want to use the air conditioning. I travel the world and in no single hotel it was ask to pay for air conditioning (not even in hot countries...). After I complained, they offered it complimentary but guess what, actually the room had no air conditioning although I booked an "executive apartment", so I am wondering how the non-executive ones look like?!...
Eventually I was moved to a better room then the previous one.
Pluses could be the great location, safe parking underground and... that's more or less it.
Clearness, as you can see in photos was not good also and the stuff, although they tried to look friendly, was obvious they were struggling to be that way.
Despite the good location, due to clearness and friendliness of the stuff I will most likely to never use this place to stay again.
And the pictures from the website are not matching exactly the reality...
Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Honestly, its not gr8, but we got biggest apartment, and it was nice and clean. Its in city center, averything is close, but parking is bit pricy... Overall it good deal for that price. Would recomment to all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 night stay in Budapest, we had 2 apartments between 9 of us that were both clean and tidy. The location is ideally in the centre of town, close to plenty of bars and restaurants. The beds and sofa beds in both apartments were very comfy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends