“Worth it”

Budapest Boat Party
Ranked #4 of 241 Nightlife in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: See Budapest like you've never seen it before and join us on a boozy 2-hour adventure down the Danube! The party doesn't stop when the boat does...we'll take you to the best club in the city for after hours!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend Lars (running the party) invited me along to the boat party the night after the bingo bar crawl and it was so worth it - one of the most fun things I've done in any city :) great people and cool staff!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"fun"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

PartyBookers boat parties are THE BEST way to see and experience Budapest. You get to see spectacular nighttime views, all while drinking, dancing, and making new friends. The staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful. (Thanks for the recommendation Tasha!) Definitely one of the best nights of my 2 month Euro trip.
Book this boat party! You won't regret it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on a Danube Massive night. I was exhausted and had a red bull beforehand to get me through it, but the rooftop, with the music, the cool air, everyone dancing (and of course the alcohol) energized me! It was easy to flow and just vibe with everything. I had a blast dancing to whichever music I wanted to dance to (every floor had a different DJ for your preference). Cayden was a beast DJing. I met Victoria from Party Bookers working here that night, and she was awesome and just helped me have a great time. Can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Ed V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you enjoy a beautiful night view, dancing, meeting new people and drinking then I would 100% recommend doing this. I met an awesome dude Lars who worked through the hostel I was staying at and told me about this boat party and I’m glad he did because it made for a great trip in Budapest.

1  Thank on_the_go_randyo
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This boat cruise was INCREDIBLE. One of the coolest social events I've been to, definitely the highlight of my entire EuroTrip. Met so many fun travelers and locals alike. Natasha and Tars were the two staff members that told me about this party, and I have to thank them for always grabbing us drinks and making sure we had a good time.

MUST DO!!