“Absolutely the worst service in Budapest”
Review of Perfetto

Perfetto
Ranked #2 726 of 3 629 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had early dinner and the restaurant was nearly empty, but we still had to wait 30 minutes for the food. Finally we got them, but still needed to ask parmesan and salt.
The stuff was rude and they didn’t even apologize though I told our dissatisfaction. This is early season, so I’m just wondering how much they hate tourists on the high season!
Food was quite ok, but the prices are too high comparing to the quality. Won’t go there anymore!
How on earth, they have got Tripadvice stickers?

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If i could give 0 stars, i'd definitely do it! The food was terrible!!! We ordered 3 dishes and All were AWFUL! I'll never go there again and I don't recommend it to anyone! If you want to eat the worst italian food in budapest, you can go there! Also the staff were so rude!!! I'm very disapointed!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

In a popular coin in central Budapest a very nice Italian restaurant with umpteen types of pasta to choose from. We had a nero spaghetti a vongole and a pasta with poncini. Both delicious. The excellent wine was a nero d'alba - if I remember well. In spite of being rather busy, service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We went here on a whim to grab some food - it was about 9pm. Staff made us feel very uncomfortable when we came to the point where we kept asking them if they were closing but they said no it’s fine. Food was okay but quite pricey compared to other Italians. We didn’t stay long as it was very uncomfortable with the staff all giggling amongst themselves. I took 20 minutes to get the bill despite it being very quiet. I would personally go elsewhere

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We ordered a pizza and a pasta. Both where good but nothing extraordinary. With some spicy oil and Parmesan we gave it little bit more taste. For the desert we choose tiramisu. This one was average. Staff was talking about customers close to the table. Not a really nice experience. And a service charge off 12% will be added to the bill.