US$95
Apartments Banjac(Maribor)(Great Value!)
US$78
Agoda.com
US$210
All reviewsski slopesnice quiet hotelclean roomscity centrebalconyspawintersnowmtbrelaxationcarpetjacuzzifootgondolaeurowellnessreceptionist
Reviewed 12 September 2017

- Dirty floor. The carpet was stained beyond normal and looked dirty. I honestly didn't feel comfortable walking there without shoes.
- The balcony from my room was dirty.
- The bathroom extremely chintzy with awful green tiles.
- Poor breakfast. Not many options and few fruits.
- The hotel corridor was a mess and I saw even clothes thrown on the floor(yes, of the corridor) when some ladies were cleaning the rooms. I have no idea what happened, maybe some rude guests but still very bad organized hotel.
I felt like one day the hotel was good as they have a good structure and spacious room. But no maintenance at all.
But at least one thing I can't blame is about the staff. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. Since the girls of the reception to the people of the bar/breakfast.
Final conclusion: We were really disappointed. There were a lot of negatives things in the hotel. Just not worth what we paid.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived in afternoon and had time to enjoy the beautiful views. Staff was friendly and hotel was clean. Ride to town was about 15 minutes and I believe cost 10 euro. Took a ride in gondola up to top of mountain for a great dinner with amazing views.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were staying for three days. Room was really spacious and bright. We had the view of sky slopes and forest, very nice. The staff was so nice and helpful. Food was delicious. Their spa is soo nice and amazing, I would stay there all day if I could. It was relaxing and peaceful short trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We´ve been for one nigth, the rooms are very clean and the staff is very polite. Very quite and relaxing athmosphere. Only the air conditioning was not strong enougth. We will be back again for more time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and it has been great. However, on this visit the service was extremely poor, so much so that we are thinking of not using the hotel again. They messed up our booking and we did not get the room we paid for even though they had approx 2 months to plan. They did try to to rectify the situation however, on arrival to the new room, we found that the room had been used and was not cleaned. We were told to return back to our original room and swap when we return from our day trip. On our return to the hotel, we were told that the room had been given away. At this point we asked to speak with the manager who was never available to speak to us. We stayed for 4 days and not once did the manager or any member of staff on duty come to see us about our complaint. It would appear that they did not seem to care. There are also some basic features missing -
- no ironing facilities (Reception could not find one when asked).
- no tea/coffee making facilities in the room
- no basic toiletries apart from soap/shower gel
- breakfast items during the week seemed less that at the weekends
In my opinion, the hotel seems to be short staffed during the week probably trying to reduce costs however their service is suffering and in my case driving away repeat custom.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends