“Best cake slices in town”
Review of Copomana

Copomana
Ranked #20 of 25 Dessert in Ljubljana
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Čopomana planned on premises best possible cakes you find on Slovenia. Sinfully tasty, always freshest possible!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Me and my family visited Čopomana because we love their home-made cakes. The atmosphere is amazing and also the waiters are very nice! Definitely going to come back! 5

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017

The place is neat enough - tiny, yet comfy, but obviously the interior is on the cheaper side of things. (Doesn't bother me though, on its own).

Cake was terrible: margarine + sugar in a cake form (also some flour though, but not much). Obviously not the best ingredients and masking low quality with too much sugar. The main issue however was that after we returned the piece of cake, mostly uneaten, we got no apology, no suggestion if we wanted something else instead, and no refund.

Obviously the only possible conclusion is to never come here again and not recommend it to anyone. Everything about the place speaks about cutting costs (the interior, the quality of their desserts, the waitress (nice, but young and inexperienced)). There's just so many nicer places in Ljubljana with better desserts and while most of them a bit more expensive, it's also worth the difference in price. If I could at least say the atmosphere was welcoming, but wasn't (I must add that the boss signalled the waitress not to give refund). Goodbye.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank Kritik S
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This dessert cafe is very close to Hotel M and a perfect stop for a quick gelato on the walk to downtown. The gelato was some of the best that I had in Slovenia. Two thumbs up!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I found this place having looked online for a birthday cake for my husbands surprise birthday. I was not disappointed. The messages cake being delivered the restaurant, to use eating it after our meal was AMAZING!!! The cake was fantastic and the service was perfect. I highly highly recommend. Nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much.

Date of visit: September 2016