“Excellent grilled meat”
Review of Gostilna Kersic

Gostilna Kersic
Ranked #305 of 637 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I went in this restaurant with 2 friends. The local is old style but characteristic.
The staff is very kind and he proposed a plate of grilled meat. It tasted very good, abundant quantity. The price-quality rate was excellent, we payed less than 15€ each one for the meat, 0.5l of local beer and a dessert. I advise it!!

1  Thank Silvano M

Reviewed 14 March 2017

What can I say? If you are looking for an old-, socialist-fashioned pub, this might be your choice. Here you will feel like the time stopped some thirdy, forty years ago. Food? Average, for average price. But late in the night if you are thirsty ... it's probably the only choice in the neighbourhood. I wouldn't take business partners or a girlfriend there anyway. ;)

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The restaurant was a partizan post during II.ww and still continues this tradition.

You'll have to find legendary owners Dule and Anica to have a chat with them while you taste the barbecue serbian specialities.

1  Thank Janez N
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We are students living in Ljubljana and going out to eat in this restaurant is kind of a social event. My friends and I enjoy it every time. It is a pleasant place with good food.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

My accommodation was nearby so I walked past this restaurant many times and seemed to be visited mostly by locals. When I went there was only one other couple there, they were locals and recommended the Čevapčiči. I always take the advice of the locals so went with the Čevapčiči. The dish came with 10 Čevapčiči, the bread and a side salad. I also got a beer and everything came to 10 euro so it was very good value. The Čevapčiči were not the best I've had but they were good. If you want to try some Slovenian food in a traditional tavern style restaurant with locals then Gostilna Kersic is a good place to try.