“Bežigrad”

Indoor Paintball Ljubljana
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Children who were to celebrate the birthday of their classmates are very fond of returning and themselves celebrating a birthday there.

Date of experience: December 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I enjoy playing paintball, but the thing with paintball is that you can't play it if there is rain outside. Not anymore :) Indoor paintball really solved this issue for me. Furthermore, it adds a new twist to tactics and proximity to first person shooter games.

But not only that idea is excellent, the organization is excellent as well. Staff is friendly, map is dynamic and guns are in great shape. Definitely 'a must go' on a rainy afternoon!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 30 April 2015

One of my friends had a birthday so we decided to try something new, in this case, indoor paintball. That was a great idea, because not only you are able to shot your best friends, you are indoor so weather is not a problem. Also it is great for some smaller groups, because the arena is made so you can easily play 4v4 without any trouble.

The only advice I would give you, is, to ask the staff, to make the guns quite powerful, because sometimes you might not feel the impact, if the bullet hits your protective vest. But otherwise no complains whatsoever. I am absolutely sure I will come back for some shooting action.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Simon P
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Really awesome! :D I think it is the best for group of 8 people, but also 10 is okay, or less. I went there with my friends to celebrate birthday (great idea if you dont know what do do :) ) and we all had a blast :)
I also tried outdoor paintball but I definitely prefer indoor's. You have no problems with weather, you can focus on your tactic...

Date of experience: March 2015