“Perfect Vacation in Slovenia”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

miele444
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect Vacation in Slovenia”
Reviewed 9 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My grown grandchildren and I decided to add Slovenia to our two week European vacation. So I booked the perfect apartment in Ljubljana! We visited three countries, and six cities and we all agreed that our time in Ljubljana was our favorite!
The apartment was amazing and a perfect location. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Ljubljana!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing