“Handmade with a heart soul”
Review of Skusek

Skusek
Ranked #26 of 72 Shopping in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Skusek crafts start dates back to 1967, and its activity is always based on a handmade gold and silver jewelry. Over the years we have gained rich experience and professional improvement and jewelry tradition enriched by artistic approach. We also repair jewelery and costume jewelery.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I got my first ring from this shop when I qas 10. I have moved to Melbourne Australia and this lovely family owned shop is something I have to visit every time I am in Ljubljana. The ladies are just amazing and have fixed a lot of hand me down jewellery from my great aunties and Nona's and have also made some new incredible necklaces, bracelets and rings out of it. Even here in Australia my accessories from this shop get a lot of compliments. If you are in Ljubljana Slovenia and would like a nice piece of handmade jewellery that was made with heart and at a good price which also reminnds you of your holiday than a visit to this shop is a must. The ring I am wearing in this picture is their signature style with a centre piece that my great grandfather brought home.

1  Thank sekeljziva
in 4 reviews
"slovenia"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Skušek shop has teh most beautiful unique jewelry in Slovenia :) Their makers and sellers are very friendly. They also work on order.
The most beautiful and unique are their earrings and brooches in the form of tulips, tree leaves, cherries and bubbles. They have also the most beuautiful rings, wedding rings, silver and gold.
Their jewelry is a masterpiece! :)

Skusek, Manager at Skusek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hi Elena !

Reviewed 20 November 2017

What a great jewelry shop! I was searching for a unique gift for a special friend back home and I have nailed it with this pick. Even bought nicest earrings for myself :) . Couldn’t resist it. If you are looking for something beautiful, handmade and unique from Slovenia you won’t regret the pick from this little jewelry shop. All compliments to the Slovenian creativity.

Skusek, Public Relations Manager at Skusek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Teja.
So nice to hear from you and tnx for review.
Skušek

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We came to Slovenia all the way from Florida and we were looking for some authentic and unique jewelry to take back home with us. We stumble upon this great shop in the center of the capital, Ljubljana. If you're in Ljubljana, you have to visit it. They had some of the most beautiful and cool designs I had ever seen. Their gold pieces were gorgeous and their silver pieces were very unique. I learned from them that it was a family run business and they were incredibly helpful with helping me pick out the best pieces for me and my family. Their prices are very fair as well. Now everywhere I go people ask me where I got my necklace pendant! Amazing shop! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank MelindaMccann
Mladen S, Guest Relations Manager at Skusek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hi Linda!