“The best ice-cream and amazing desserts!”
Review of Bar Fetiche

Bar Fetiche
Ranked #5 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 28 December 2015

The best ice-cream (mango and vegan chocolate are my favs, also black sesame is smth special) in Ljubljana by my taste and stunning cakes and macaroons! Check the awarded cakes - they are especially tasty!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Didn't have dinner here, but popped in for a quick dessert after hearing it won an award at the Slovenian food exhibition for it's cakes and pastries. Didn't disappoint - their patisserie counter is incredible and the cake was so delicious.

1  Thank Adam K
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Located amongst many bars and restaurants on Canakarjevo nabrežje one could easily skip it, but you really shouldn't.
We stopped here just casually and with no intent of being surprised.
But what a revelation. I asked for a sweet to compliment my Guinness. Just for fun, as sweets and beer do not usually play a symphony.
Needles to say I was surprised by the choice. The taste, the quality, the texture, the combination. Even a day later having a cake from one of my favorite pastry shops, I still was thinking of the amazing cake I had at Bar Fetiche.
The service as well was flawless and pleasant.

Strongly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

This is not a restaurant, it is one of the 2-3 Ljubljana leading patisseries, the No 1 according to my sizeable experience. Especially lovely in the summertime, right by the river. Excellent cakes, the owner is a genius for sweets & Japanese cuisine (down to earth Tokyo Picnic right by the side, more classy Sushimama a few hundred yards away). Do not miss "Marie", by far the most rewarding exotic fruit-bomb cake I have ever tried, winner of the Istria dessert awards.

1  Thank ZahtevniGost
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Stopped for a hot chocolate and cake, not cheap, but wow, thickest, most luxurious hot chocolate I've ever had (and I'm a chocoholic), and the chocolate gateaux was to die for!