“Elegant and outstanding ”

Restauracja Belvedere
Ranked #65 of 3 060 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$19 - US$54
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ujazdów
Description: Belvedere Restaurant is located in the must be calling card of Warsaw, the picturesque Royal Łazienki Park. The venue placed in splendid, historical New Orangery was designed by famous theatrical scenic artist–Boris Kudlićka. The combination of park surroundings, building unique architecture, exotic greenery, lighting effects and perfectly matched details such as copper curtains, chairs in color of peacock feather, tableware with a 14-karat gold pattern makes the restaurant the place of a timeless elegance. Charismatic Chef - Sebastian Olma - the winner of the II Polish edition of TOP CHEF culinary show, precisely mixes traditional Polish flavors with a modern arrangement of dishes. The restaurant serves an a'la carte menu and set lunch. If weather allows also in a beautiful garden in front of the venue. Every day, smooth jazz live concerts are held. Belvedere Restaurant was awarded by the Michelin Guide with three sets of red cutlery-which is a symbol of “the most delightful place".
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant in the middle of Warsaw’s central garden. Orchids filled the restaurant. Palladium windows showed off the gardens. Service was excellent. We had duck, steak and fish. Everyone loved their dinners. The wine menu was extended. This is truly a five star restaurant

Kierownik_Sali, Guest Relations Manager at Restauracja Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MerryMar2015,

Thank you for your review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to our restaurant. Our summer menu created by Chef Sebatian Olma is a hit with guests and it gives us enormous pleasure that it’s so well received by all. I have shared your feedback with my Team and we all look forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sitting in the covered terrace, overlooking Lazienki Park makes the dining experience even more special. Great taste in everything we ordered, although the menu is quite limited. Very good wine selection. And also beautiful piano music to complete the romantic ambience. Our party recommends the green peas soup, tuna and salmon roll for starters and beef tenderloin and fried sturgeon for mains.

Dear Paulyn W,

Thank you for your amazing review! I’m delighted that you had a chance to taste our new summer menu prepared by Chef Sebastian Olma. It was a first week that we have been offering those particular dished to our guests and I’m happy that you all liked those. You have visited us on Sunday when in addition to our short menu selection Sebastian prepares “Sunday Lunch Menu” that is quite popular with families.

Once again thank you, till next time,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Thought I would have lunch here after a relaxing morning in the park. Despite arriving before 1 pm and several empty tables both inside and outside this restaurant, I was shocked when I was turned away by the maitre'd claiming that it was fully booked. Whether it was because I was a solo diner, non Caucasian or spoke English, it was delivered rather impolitely and without any hint of regret or apology. Judging from some of the more discerning reviews here, it seems that I was lucky as the food and service here was not that great. Better dining options to be had just outside the park!

Kierownik_Sali, Guest Relations Manager at Restauracja Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sydsolo,

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to hear that we had to turn you away, however during the summer months we are extremely popular at the lunch and on that particular day all of our tables have been pre -booked in advance. I would welcome the opportunity to personally welcome you again.

Warmest regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 10 June 2018

A really lovely restaurant at the Belvedere, in the middle of Lazienki Park, giving fabulous food and exemplary service from very professional staff.

The interior of this period building has been adapted in a really interesting way with greenery and nooks and crannies. Everything immaculate. We ate outside on the terrace overlooking the park and surrounded by their toughs of lovely white flowers. Idyllic.

We wanted only a light lunch and chose Asparagus with wild garlic, poached egg and hollandaise sauce, it was perfection. This is listed as a starter but they gave us a larger version for a main course together with a variety home made breads. With a glass of wine and then home made sorbets to follow, it was a dream summer lunch.

The maitre d was attentive and welcoming and our waiter charming and intelligent (grasping very quicklly the unusual dietry requirements of one of us and discussing and then arranging with the chef for appropriate adaptions to the dish).

We felt we had eaten in a five star restaurant for a very reasonable price. Could not recommend more highly.

Kierownik_Sali, Guest Relations manager at Restauracja Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello putneyperson2014,

Thank you for your amazing review! I have shared your feedback with our Team and we would like to thank you for taking time to describe in detail your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I would welcome the opportunity to personally say hello to you on your next visit in the near coming future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were 10 min. before the lunch opening hour. The only waiter there wasn't very friendly or didn't like the the fact that we were early or he is just not good at English to greet us? Later we were greeted by a much friendlier "captain" of sort. I have travelled around the world & have tasted many fine dinning establishments. But was very disappointment with the very beautifully & artistically presented food. The food was on the salty side or is it normal for Polish food to be salty? My sister had the American Roast Beef, but it came more like a pan fried steak. Believe me I know my American beef, I live in the US. On top of that, the beef had a wired after taste, maybe it is not fresh or it is not American beef. The waiters that were serving us were very attentive. The music and surrounding was very relaxing & nice.

Greetings jeannaoh

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to hear that on that day we fell short of perfection, I took the liberty of sharing your opinion with the Team and we would like to assure you that we will work even harder to make sure that we will be on point for your next visit.I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the award winning ambiance of the restaurant as well as the music.

Once again thank you, and I look forward to welcome you back,