“worst zapiekanki in my life (Zapiekanki of UpsideDown)”
Review of Cafe Baguette

Cafe Baguette
Ranked #9 of 26 Bakeries in Warsaw
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

as a polish speaker and occasional traveler through this lovely country, every time when some of my friends come, we go for a walk (touristic/educational kind) where I show them how to love, Poland :) well, obviously not by eating zapiekanki at this place (and I love zapiekanki and want someone to bring that in my country), so since we were hungry and not near Saska Kępa (best zapiekanki of Wawa) and since it's simple dish I thought it's ok everywhere and we decided to try it at this cute place »» we got most expensive dried old bread with ketchup (the ony edible part of bread was just a line under the ketchup which softened it), poorly sprinkled with plastic flavoured cheese and 4 tiny mushrooms (with no sauce!), not the best choice for your first zapiekanki ever (luckily my friends had luck and I brought them to a better place later for real impression of polish street food, just few streets away) I'm not sure what the rest of the food tastes like but theese are the worst zapiekanki ever, I feel pitty for tourists (tis is located in avpart of Wawa with largest circulation of people) who'll get wrong impression because of this and maybe never try any other

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome sandwich, fine coffee and nice smoothie. Pastry was also amazing. Service spoke English very well.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Me and my partner visited Cafe Baguette especially to try out the Zapiekanki on our last day in Warsaw as it looked too good to miss out on. A very cool & relaxed atmosphere to chill out in and perhaps read a book or even just to admire the beautiful and diverse range of assorted bites that Cafe Baguette has to offer: pastries, cakes, tarts, biscuits, baguettes (of course), sandwiches, waffles, doughnuts, muffins, bagels...the whole works! I felt like a little boy in a sweet shop.

The cafe also has a little counter opening out to the street and the table we were at looked out onto the Stare Miasto - great for watching people come and go and watching others peer inside in curiosity. The music choice was great as well, I don't have the 'Shazam' app on my phone so I'll never be able to discover what the brilliant music was which is a shame!

I'd highly recommend stopping by and calling in!

Thank Harry J. V
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Went by a few times, stopped a couple of times. Could not resist the smell and look of food. Tried a few things. Everything is very tasty

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Extremely high prices and absolutely poor quality of food. We have tried several dishes and all were terrible. Looking good , but taste is disaster. Absolute tourist trap. There is no man to come back here...