“Excellent restaurant!”

Ranked #28 of 3 049 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Regional Food and cousine. Traditional natural drinks, main tourist street in Warsaw. Special offer lunches, inside is a small shop with traditional sausages, hams, cheeses, wines and beers, jewelery and pottery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife (who's polish) suggested this rest after walking by it the day before... some great food and excellent service! Gentleman that served us spoke excellent English and polish and was on point in his level of service. We ordered too much but loved every bite! Started with steak tar tar, lard on bread, lodz soup and a wild cherry juice. My wife had the bigos and I had the sausages with a side of pickled mushrooms. The server also gave us a little sampler of the local cheesecake... which was delicious but at that point it was the 'wafer thin mint' situation.... awesome experience, highly recommend!

1  Thank flix333
Write a ReviewReviews (1 704)

13 - 17 of 1 704 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant while wandering the streets of Warsaw and were welcomed with open arms. The waiter was extremely helpful in describing the dishes on offer and where the products came from. Particularly nice was the platter for sharing of meats and cheeses and the local cider which was delicious and highly recommmened - a great introduction to polish food.

1  Thank SMENG
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere, World Cup was on the tv, and really tasty food. Absolutely loved my saddle of rabbit and apple pie.

1  Thank Hampchr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a lot of restaurant around Warsaw, we came here and we found the perfection ! The food is as good as at my grandma house ! The staff is very nice ! If I have one advice : just come here and forget the other places !! I want to go back soon !!

1  Thank Xander M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed traditional Polish food. Enjoyed bigos, a hunters meat stew with sauerkraut cooked. Good service.