“Lovely place ”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place to have dinner, food is good, also is music and the hole restaurant is nice, very very recommend place to share. I will surely come back again when I get back to Varsaw

Write a ReviewReviews (1 565)

7 - 11 of 1 565 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i've read great reviews about this place and wanted to check if they were all true. Well... they were! Everything we orderd was just perfect. the food was nicely served, the people that work there are really helpfull, know english very well and act like real pros.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried first in my life tartar plate and I was shocked! The chef prepared the plate at front of us, the restaurant is very nice and original! Will go back for sure!! Highly recommend it!..

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is possibly one of the best places I have eaten in Warsaw. Great Polish food and with great service. Highly recommended for those who wish to experience "exclusivity".

2  Thank Royjoydeep
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We were visiting Warsaw for the Speedway GP and wanted somewhere to special to eat. I found this on line and the reviews were good.
It was a bit out of the centre and so we had a taxi there but that was reasonable. Our reservation was located and we were seated. The menu was not as extensive as I was expecting but there was still plenty to choose from.
My husband and I both had the pate selection ( but to be honest was enough for 1 between 2).Formain course, I had ribs and he had beef dish and they were lovely and cooked well.
The bill was OK and about what I expected.
Service was good although not exceptional.

Recommended as the actual restaurant is well worth seeing.