“Exactly what we needed!! Amazing ”

Thai Spa - Centrum-Nowy Swiat
Ranked #2 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We would like to invite You in a small piece of Thailand in the middle of Warsaw - Thai Spa. Professional masseusses, separate AC rooms, wide range of services. We offer You thai massage, oil massage, sports massage, slimming massage, back massage, foot massage with reflexology and many others. You can also experience thai rituals for face and body. We have 6 studios in Warsaw. Welcome. Between 12:00 - 16:00 -20% Happy Hours The Art of Relax, The Power of Touch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We got there thanks to the review we read here.
Not easy to locate: just get to the address find a big brown wood door, press the intercom no. 3 they will open the door for you and then up the stairs for 1 floor.
Very professional and clean spa.
All 3 of us had a foot massage together.
It was an hour from heaven felt like I’m in Thailand again

All reviews
"foot massage"
"great massage"
in 3 reviews
"lemon water"
in 2 reviews
"excellent place to relax"
"masseuse"
in 4 reviews
"session"
in 3 reviews
"knots"
"poland"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend. Not obvious from the outside, it is located upstairs, so you need to use the address and then ring the intercom for them to let you up. Not seedy at all, really professional, welcoming, nicely surprised.

We are a young British couple and was worried it may have been a little of the ‘dodgey’ side, but it was absolutely lovely, really really good.

Good value for money. The ladies did an amazing job, brilliant at what they do. So relaxing, especially after walking round Warsaw. Would go again!!

1  Thank Bee N
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very friendly receptionnist and having a perfect oil massage during 1h30 with magic hands. Let's go there

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at Tajskie Spa at Nowy Świat. Neither my boyfriend or I are from here and we don't speak much Polish, on top of that we were only in Warsaw for a couple days.

But the staff was very friendly and professional and they made it work to fit us in their schedule, even though we didn't have appointments. And after a long weekend from hiking in Zakopane and traveling around Poland for a week and a half prior to that, the hour-long traditional Thai massage was exactly what we needed.

Thank you!
Alex

1  Thank Alexandra K
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The title may be a bit of an exaggeration but trust that I asked out of the shop a different person than when I walked in.

I have been averaging about 15-18 km of walking a day for the past ten days. My entire body was exhausted and begging for help. Feet, legs, lower back, shoulders and everything connected thereto hurt. At 67 years of age I notice that the body is quick to tell me when it hurts.

I had an appointment with Khun Dada for a traditional thai massage. Dada quickly determined the condition of my body - all muscle groups were tight and over worked. She then started a 120minute intensive massage that was absolutely perfect - exactly what was needed. Dada proved to be a masterful professional and at the end of the massage I felt absolutely incredible.

To Khun Dada I say KhobKhun Krall Khun Dada...

This is a beautiful spa. Professional thai ladies provide incredible massages. The atmosphere is calm, quiet and private. As someone that has more than 20trips to Thailand under my belt...and countless massages in Thailand...go and be treated to an authentic thai massage that will rejuvenate you to the core of your soul.

2  Thank bruce h