US$78
Hotel Moderno(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Apartamenty Duo(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$54
Apartamenty Classico(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree coffeemodern hotelhigh techsamsung tabletold townunderfloor heating in the bathroomcoffee servicegreat hotelshort walk from the main squarefree bikeshot beveragesunderground parkinglounge arearoom servicenice designa stones throwvisit poznan
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Cant believe i forgot to review this place!we actually stayed here january 2017 for 3nights,a group of couples.we’vs stayed in some unbelievable hotels around the world but the PURO is right up there in my opinion.absolutely love the decor,the modern style & tablet in room to control everything is a really special touch.the staff were helpful when needed & poznan as a city is such a beautiful place.
The location is perfect,right on the main squares doorstep with plenty of bars/restuarants moments away.
All in all a perfect stay in a fantastic hotel,100% recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank damien07
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Greetings from PURO
I am very pleased that despite it's over a year from youl last visit to PURO, you still remember the uniqueness of our architecture, the beautiful interior design, the friendly atmosphere and the care of our employees. Thank you for recommending PURO to travelers. When will you come to us again? I cordially invite you. How about a summer return to PURO Poznan? High temperature, green terrace, cold drink in a hand, birds singing .... these are real mini holidays :)
See you at PURO
Best regards

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Good Location, updated digital system of the hotel gets 5 star!! In addition, if anyone is awear of the enviroment then all the hotel should give up the bathtub (wasting so much water) and replace them with spacious shower like here!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Greetings from PURO
Dear JohnKSC, thank you very much for sharing your PURO experience. I'm so glad to hear, that you like our location, digital system. I agree our showers are awsome, it gives relax, water wonderfully massages and refreshes. I invite you to PURO again. I trust we will be your favourite hotel to stay not only in Poznań but also in Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk.
Best regards from the PURO team

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends on a weekend to poznan , too quality hotel , close to the town centre and all the main bars and sites , very clean modern hotel , lovely rooms , free coffee and tea at the reception area

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Greetings,
Dear Sham80, I'm so happy to hear, that you and a group of your friends decided to stay in PURO on your weekend trip to Poznań. It's nice that you emphasized our central location with walk in distance to many bars and sites, cleanliness, lovely rooms, free coffee & tea benefits for the guests. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcome you again.
Best regards from the PURO team

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Spent one night at PURO and that was enough. On the plus side, it is in a good location, close to the the old square. The room was clean and check-in/check-out was pretty fast. However, I don't necessarily think that the modern amenities this hotel has are all that convenient (i.e the tablet that controls everything in the room and the self-serve beverage maker in the lobby -- would have preferred a kettle in the room), although I did like the heated bathroom floor. They worked for the most part, but didn't necessarily make life any easier than using a regular tv remote, light switch, thermostat, etc. Seems like a gimmick to me. The biggest reason for my weak rating though has to do with the strange man that walked into my room late at night. Apparently, after I checked in, the front desk also assigned my room to someone else. And while he seemed harmless (we were both surprised to see the other, I think), I still felt like it was a potential violation of privacy (luckily, I was dressed and awake!) and potentially a safety issue. To put my mind at ease, I tried to call the front desk after it happened to make sure that they knew about it and that the man returned the key that opened my door, but despite my trying to ring them three separate times, I got no answer. My father (who was staying in a separate room) reported it to them the next morning, and according to him got little response except for "mistakes happen." I can see why people are drawn to this hotel, but I'd recommend staying somewhere else. We later stayed in another hotel in Poznan that was a little further away from the main square but was about half the cost of this hotel and offered twice the hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Greetings
Dear Guest, thank you very much for staying at PURO. Thank you for all the pros and cons listed at the hotel address. But above all, I would like to apologize you truly for situations where, due to a system error, the other guest got the keys to the same room. I am extremely sorry about this, I understand your emotions and share dissatisfaction. I apologize for this situation and for the unprofessional approach of the inexperienced receptionist. Once again thank you for your stay. I believe that this unusual incident will not affect your perception of the hotel and we will have the pleasure of hosting you again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The PURO Poznan Stare Miasto is a wonderful modern hotel located very close to the city centre. There are parkings around the corner but certain days you can park some places for free. The room was really nice and modern. The staff were really friendly and service minded, it was a perfect stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings,
Dear Chokk, thank you very much for choosing PURO on your trip to Poznań. I appreciate your high evaluation of the hotel modern look, central location, room decor, friendly staff. I'm very happy to hear, that you had perfect stay. I trust we will have a pleasure to welcome you again. I'm looking forward to seeing you in PURO.
Best regards from the entire PURo team